1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Help me to decide between Punto 1.2 petrol and Swift lxi

Discussion in 'Car Purchase Queries' started by Aarav Thakur, Sep 23, 2012.

1. kedarbendre

kedarbendre Esperto

MH 12
    Aarav FIAT offers metalic color except red and white. Oceanic Blue color is available for Punto and looks great too.
    Let me inform you that Black color is difficult to maintain. I will suggest blue color.
  2. Thanks gurjinder and PaddleShifter, I will try my best to make it on 29 september and I am sure that I will get more useful reviews from existing Fiat users.
  3. kedarbendre

kedarbendre Esperto

MH 12
    Aarav FIAT offers metalic color except red and white. Oceanic Blue color is available for Punto and looks great too.
    Let me inform you that Black color is difficult to maintain. I will suggest blue color.
  4. Thanks gurjinder and PaddleShifter, I will try my best to make it on 29 september and I am sure that I will get more useful reviews from existing Fiat users.

---------- Post added at 11:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:15 PM ----------

Thanks Kedar, I was in doubt regarding metallic color but now I am happy to hear that I can get metallic in blue. White and read are out of my consideration list. About black, I am little fan of that color and my bike is also black. But still, I found punto looking better in blue so I am almost sure that I will go for blue, that will be a little change you know ;)

---------- Post added at 11:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:19 PM ----------

Thanks Rajan :)

---------- Post added at 11:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:20 PM ----------

I hope the same :)
    1 person likes this.
  5. Congrats Aarav on zeroing in on Punto,you wont regret this...Oceanic blue colour is really pretty good...Hoping to hear good news from your side soon...
  6. Surya

Surya Superiore

Namma Bengaluru
    one more guy bitten by the FIAT bug....:mrgreen:

Dear Aarav, congrats and welcome to FIAT family ::T
  7. gurjinder

gurjinder Staff Member Janitor

Punjab
    Oceanic Blue is a fabulous color. You'll be well pleased with it.
  8. Sumit

Sumit Superiore

Munger
    i guess mileage of both cars are almost similar. maximum diff may be 2km plus swift. its only a notion that maruti cars more fuel efficient than Fiat cars. except for m800 and alto which has a 800cc engine mileage is almost the same for fiat and maruti cars.

Punto is class but people are not ready to except it.
    Last edited: Sep 25, 2012
    2 people like this.
  9. Tony

Tony Esperto

Kalamboli, Navi Mumbai
    Kuwait
    Grande Punto 1.2
    Happy to hear that you Zeroed to PUNTO,
    its a great car to drive, You will feel like driving a Saloon car. And for sure will never regret the buy.
    I get 11.5 to 12.5 on city roads in New Mumbai , and 14.8 on the Highways.
    Congrats once again....

---------- Post added at 11:13 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:13 AM ----------

Happy to hear that you Zeroed to PUNTO,
    its a great car to drive, You will feel like driving a Saloon car. And for sure will never regret the buy.
    I get 11.5 to 12.5 on city roads in New Mumbai , and 14.8 on the Highways.
    Congrats once again....