1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

help me decide on one good compos.

Discussion in 'In Car Entertainment' started by Stallion, Apr 13, 2011.

1. johnny

johnny Regolare

Greater Noida
    Greater Noida
    Grande Punto 1.3
    "Normally what happens(my observation) that If u putting good compos u tend to expect a loud and better sound and that will happen usually at higher volume.So people normally strain the HU (of course without ampli installation) by playing at higher volume.So the damage can be done(Speakers also "THE low cooling" funda."

Hi Varin,

Your observations is very valid, and this is probably why some people have problems with their ICE setup.

In deciding upon the ICE setup, the only thing you must pay heed to are your ears. If you are happy with co-axials go for them. It does not matter what anyone else says. Kickers are very good speakers, and you will get very good sound from them.

Regards
    Johnny
  2. Phew

Phew Esperto

New Delhi/Mohali
    FASS
    Grande Punto 1.3
    You can look at MTX or RF....as i think bull's are not available at the moment and u can even look at rainbow titans for 8k.....as for the amp and blowing up thing....i dont think one any such thing can happen if u play within the limits and keep the setting at basic lik bass booost and all EQ's off

I have been runnin MTX comps on kenwood headunit for the past 1 yr and it works lik a gem.....not much bass or detailing as against an amplified set, but more than sufficient to enjoy music
  3. eyeguy

eyeguy

Mumbai
    @ phew
    how do the MTX compare with the JBL
  4. Phew

Phew Esperto

New Delhi/Mohali
    FASS
    Grande Punto 1.3
    I would stick to mtx as it has better mid bass and are little less brigther than the jbl's......jbl's are crisp and too loud at times
  5. nkapoor777

nkapoor777 Regolare

New Delhi
    @eyeguy: It is only your ears which can tell you what kind of sound you would like. Go out and try to audition stuff before making a decision.
  6. Stallion

Stallion

Pune
    Mods close the thread as i decided to get power bass components