1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Help in price estimation Fiat punto EM 73 BHP (Red)

Discussion in 'TFI Classifieds' started by eagle4u, Nov 24, 2013.

1. Hey folks,

I am looking at selling my Fiat punto EM 73 BHP (http://www.teamfiat.co.in/attachmen...818272-my-italian-white-stallion-p1000644.jpg), bought in Mid June 2013. I am relocating out of country and want to sell by Mid Dec'13. The odo is only ~2500 KM and the car is scheduled for first service on 7/Dec/2013 at KHT. Registration: KA-03-MS-xxxx. How much price should I be generally expecting?

The additions I have done so far
    - 3M underbody coating (5 years)
    - Audio (Rockford Fosgate Prime R165-S front, DLS amp, no change in audio console/controls/headunit)
    - Seat cover + foot mat (http://www.teamfiat.co.in/attachmen...w-3m-car-care-jp-nagar-bangalore-imag0306.jpg)
    Last edited: Nov 24, 2013
  2. shashanknathani

shashanknathani Superiore

Pune
    This is a tough call... u will loose a good amouny buddy... how much did u pay for OTR

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk
  3. ghodlur

ghodlur Esperto

Thane
    IMHO, consider a depreciation of min 15 % of the present exshowroom cost of the car in Bangalore. This would be the case if selling to an individual, for a dealer expect another 5% drop in value.

If your overseas stint is for a shorted period of time, then consider keeping the car. By the time you return, you may find the same car costlier than the new car presently.
  4. shankspatel

shankspatel Amatore

Bangalore
    Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3 90 HP
    If you are interested in selling your car please PM me, one of my friend is interested to buy your car
  5. Thanks for the help. When I bought this car the OTR price was 8.65 lks, though I got some discount on the car. I sent the PM to the folks who asked for it with my contact details.
  6. shashanknathani

shashanknathani Superiore

Pune
    The fact about any car except maruti is that the depreciation is max in the first two year... since the OTR is 8.65 and u also got some discounts.... I assume the brokers will evaluate around 6L

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk
  7. Rocky Raikkonen

Rocky Raikkonen Novizio

Bangalore
    J P Nagar
    Fiat Enthusiast
    I am intersted, please pm immediately
  8. Rocky Raikkonen

Rocky Raikkonen Novizio

Bangalore
    J P Nagar
    Fiat Enthusiast
    Please call me on 9886930599 immediately. I am interested.