1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Help and company to inspect a 2012 punto @ aadya motors, bangalore

Discussion in 'Pre sales query' started by Rocky Raikkonen, Sep 16, 2013.

1. Rocky Raikkonen

Rocky Raikkonen Novizio

Bangalore
    J P Nagar
    Fiat Enthusiast
    Guys, going tomorrow to Aadya motors in bangalore to check the 2012 model bnw 76ps which they have in stock. It would be really helpful if any one can join me at around 11 in the morning for a thorough check of the car.
  2. DRIV3R

DRIV3R Esperto

You want only mods to join you or what? ;)

I can help you if it is this Saturday, weekdays am help up with work, sorry.
    2 people like this.
  3. zenwalker

zenwalker Esperto

Bangalore
    Lol hehehe, mods.. Gurji paaji, wanna take a shot? U can have a good vacation :p

Second that Driver. Me too in the same issue.
  4. Rocky Raikkonen

Rocky Raikkonen Novizio

Bangalore
    J P Nagar
    Fiat Enthusiast
    Oops, i thought mods are members.

Ok i shall edit the post.

The SA asked me to come tomorrow as there are other people waiting for that cat n stuff and he cant keep the car for long.
  5. zenwalker

zenwalker Esperto

Bangalore
    Follow the TFI check list buddy and also go through some the ownership threads. Youll get fair idea. Since its there in the stock yard for along time, do make sure battery, tyres are in good condition and also damages of exteriors too. Not sure how paint quality would affect if its standing in sun and harsh rain and dust for long time.

I guess SA may be throwing a bone here to you. Not sure. But its bad to push a customer, the deal or understanding should work both ways.
    1 person likes this.
  6. Viny

Viny Esperto

:)
    A car that was not sold for almost a year now have many customers in waiting ...wow..FIAT new marketing seems to be working or Sales person have not seen his monthly sales charts lately.

Dont rush into things, sales guy will try to push you so that he closes the deal soon without looking deep into it. Take your time, look around the car, way the pros and cons, examine, take all the time and help and then decide, its your hard earn money after all.
    3 people like this.
  7. ghodlur

ghodlur Esperto

Thane
    @Rocky

Since this is a prelimnary check, would suggest to look out for basics such as
    1) VIN to ensure that its not too old
    2) Whats the Odo reading? Does it have an H?
    3) How long the car been lying at dealer stockyard? Check for rusts on the wheels, brakes etc. If possible do an underbody check.
    4) Any usual external body suspicions?

Would suggest take a known mechanic if TFIians arent available. Ensure that the car being offered is not a test drive vehicle. The thorough PDI can be done on any Saturday where you can request B'lore experts (Driv3R, Zenwalker etc..) to help you out.
  8. Rocky Raikkonen

Rocky Raikkonen Novizio

Bangalore
    J P Nagar
    Fiat Enthusiast
    Ok, shall wait till saturday then.
  9. Cubbie

Cubbie Superiore

Bangalore
    you can bargain to get the price lower...they will create artificial rush if they know you are buying one ! Keep your cool and deal, do a proper PDI. Best of luck
  10. Rocky Raikkonen

Rocky Raikkonen Novizio

Bangalore
    J P Nagar
    Fiat Enthusiast