1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Hello

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by swiftnfurious, Jan 17, 2013.

1. swiftnfurious

swiftnfurious Timido

Kerala
    Hi All,

Not sure how I should start! Well, am here because I like Fiat cars. Don't own one, but guess I will defnitely have one in my garage in some time. Though I am a diesel fan, two cars I really look forward to own from Fiat are the Palio 1.6 & Linea T-Jet+. I am lucky to have two of my friends own a Punto & a Linea each (1.3 MJD) and I get to drive those for long distances.

I come here to read on those wonderful products and everytime I read about those two cars which are on my radar, it tempts me further to OWN those. I will continue to be here, but on a "read mode" since I don't have much to share at this point of time.

Am sure this forum will help me find a good 1.6 or TJet+ ! :) I have my eyes glued on the classifieds section.

Thank You for the brains behind this wonderful initiative!
    Last edited: Jan 17, 2013
    2 people like this.
  2. prakhar_lfc

prakhar_lfc Superiore

Bhubaneswar, Odisha, India
    Bhubaneswar, Odisha, India
    Linea T-Jet
    Last edited: Jan 17, 2013
    1 person likes this.
  3. zenwalker

zenwalker Esperto

Bangalore
    Welcome aboard buddy.

Your situation is more or less like me. Yep even me come here to read alot, learn alot but i contribute small things too.
    1 person likes this.
  4. DRIV3R

DRIV3R Esperto

Welcome aboard, mate.

Are you the same guy on the definitive forum? If yes, hats off to your neutral attitude. It's a honour to have a swift owner on this forum.

Good luck on your T Jet hunt.

Sent from my LT18i using Tapatalk 2
    1 person likes this.
  5. ramjn

ramjn Staff Member Janitor

Chennai
    Linea 1.3
    Welcome swiftnfurious.

I agree with DRIV3R. I have read your posts in T-BHP and you were always unbiased which is rare these days. Welcome again and have a nice stay here.
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 6, 2013
    2 people like this.
  6. sandy.chegi

sandy.chegi Novizio

Bangalore
    Welcome aboard Swiftnfurious. As Ramjn said, I saw your neutral unbiased comments and that too from a swift owner. :) Happy to have you on the forum.
    1 person likes this.
  7. Rachit Bhatnagar

Rachit Bhatnagar Amatore

Dehradun
    Last edited: Jan 18, 2013
    1 person likes this.
  8. swiftnfurious

swiftnfurious Timido

Kerala
    Thank You all! :) Yep, am the same guy. I think it's essential to be honest and neutral to help others. Every product has it's own positive and negatives - it's ONLY that we need to accept and appreciate both in equal quantities. And thanks for the wishes for the T-Jet too. My mind is a bit tilted to a have a Palio 1.6 GTX. Lemme see if I can grab one. Please do let me know if you guys come across one, essentially with ABS.
    Last edited: Apr 6, 2014
    3 people like this.
  9. pabhishek

pabhishek Esperto

Oslo
    Pune
    Linea T-Jet
    Hi Swiftnfurious, Welcome to the Group!! (I am welcoming quite a late though :))

Even I have also read your posts in the definitive forum :up. I joined too as an enthusiast and ended up as a Jet owner. Such is the magic here!!
    Last edited: Apr 6, 2014
    1 person likes this.
  10. ramjn

ramjn Staff Member Janitor

Chennai
    Linea 1.3
    Willing to see you frequently here. Welcome back swiftnfurious. :)
    2 people like this.