1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Hello.

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by jiji, Sep 8, 2010.

1. Prash1407

Prash1407 Amatore

Bangalore
    Hi to all Fiat Enthu's...

This is Prashanth from Bangalore and very happy to join this group... First things first, I do not own a Fiat till date but my wishlist starts with a Fiat....
    Thanks for starting a very good forum for all like minded to pull in.... Keep this active and keep rocking....
  2. Venkatesh

Venkatesh

Bangalore
  3. jiji

jiji Amatore

Thiruvananthapuram (Trivandrum), India, India
    Trivandrum
    Grande Punto 1.3
  4. karan desai

karan desai Superiore

Morbi, Gujrat
    great looking car jiji. shifting to all black alloys will make it look a killer. if u do so also paint the grill and fog lamps surround black it will look super. once u are all black you can remove the white strips and go for the black strip running all over the car vertically. just a suggestion.
  5. jiji

jiji Amatore

Trivandrum
    Grande Punto 1.3
    @karan thanks..I have the new pics chk put my red punto...yeah black stripes lets see..
  6. jiji, great car i must say
    BTW from where you got that foot well lighting done ? what about the cost ?
    am also from trivandrum and use to see your car around vellayambalam in times, are you staying somewhere near ?
  7. jiji

jiji Amatore

Trivandrum
    Grande Punto 1.3
    @north star...thanks. the lights are led, they were installed from car parlor nanthencode. they cost around 250 i m staying near ptp.
  8. Arun1100

Arun1100 Regolare

Bangalore
    Jiji: Lovely ! ::T Loved every bit of your PUNTO!
  9. jiji

jiji Amatore

Trivandrum
    Grande Punto 1.3
    @Arun thanks....same wit your fiat love it...scouting for one in TVM hehe...
  10. pammuluvcars

pammuluvcars Regolare

IN
    Those lights in the legroom

Hey Jijs, what are those lights in the front legrooms. Did you fix some bulbs beneath/behind/inside the dash console box? Where is it coming from? Looks awesome. Mine is a Linea and reversing is tough job. I was stunned when my friend told me that Linea is longer than Innova by an mm or two. Need reverse camera with a neat display. I dont like the RVM mounted displays. Do you know of any Rear view display with GPS?