1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Hello!

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by xler, Oct 21, 2011.

1. anoop

anoop Superiore

Welcome aboard, @xler. The wait is a sweet pain - enjoy it. As the wise said, the fruits of wait ill be sweeter :)
    Do a proper PDI in good day light before you accept the car.
  2. gopscreative

gopscreative Amatore

Chicago
    Welcome to TFI.You will enjoy your ride with Linea.
  3. xler

xler Novizio

Indore, Madhya Pradesh, India
    Indore
    Linea 1.3
    Thank you N Kiran, kedarbendre, Anoop and gopscreative.

Last week, when I booked my car, I was told that my car would 'most probably' be received at their yard during Diwali, and if that happens, I would be delivered the car on Friday (yesterday).

I stopped by at the Fiat showroom yesterday to enquire about my car's delivery. On entering the showroom, I found very little action there with very few staff and fewer customers. I guess Indore is not done with this years' Diwali revelry. The lone sales-person at the Fiat counter seemed delighted to see me - I was disappointed when the he told me that my car has not arrived yet. I checked the other Fiat cars available at the showroom - a couple of Puntos - and both of them had VINs ending with 'HMZ'.

What is the general FIAT delivery period, in terms of time taken from factory roll-out (VIN month code) to delivery to end customer? How old is too old?

BR
    xler
  4. prem

prem

Chennai
    Xyler,
    I booked the car on 20th in chennai and I was told I will have the keys on 5th. In fact when I requested to give me the car on 2nd they readily agreed. The Sales guy told me that he will get the information about the car on Saturday. Guess what- He is not picking up the call. But I am not too worried...and you should not either..My friend is here for the weekend with his punto. Saw it and thought its worth the wait:))
  5. xler

xler Novizio

Indore, Madhya Pradesh, India
    Indore
    Linea 1.3
    Thanks Prem
    I guess I will have to wait until the end of this week. And I agree with you, my Linea is definitely worth this wait.

Suddenly the number of Fiats on the roads seem to have shot-up - Or I have started observing them now :)
    Earlier i used to look out for other Corsas.