1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

HELLO

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by bk_angara, Jun 23, 2010.

1. bk_angara

bk_angara

Hyderabad
    Hi,

Greetings to one and all.

I am a new joinee into the team fiat.

I am a Fiat enthusiast, working for a Tata - Fiat dealer dealership as Sales Manager in Hyderabad.

Feel free to have any doubts of yours clarified with me regarding sales, insurance and finance related issues.

Regards

Bharani :)
  2. Great to have you here, Bharani.
    Hoping your participation in the areas mentioned will help our fello FIAT-ians out here....in the days to follow...
    Let us also hear about various Good/ bad (if any? ;-)) "sensible" comments from your customers which made you delighted you either way,..made you get a diff perspective...etc

Folks, Are there any other here who works along with Tata/Fiat. Guess, no.
    pardon my not-so-updated-about-the-whereabouts-of-members state.
  3. aarenes

aarenes

Mumbai
    Welcome Bharani. Our very own Fiat spokesperson on the forum.
    Expect a lot of questions directed right at you ... kidding :)
  4. donzil_pinto

donzil_pinto

Mumbai
    Welcome Bharani.
    Let me go with the proabably oe of the most anxious one.

Do you have any dates on when the Punto Sports and Linea TJET will be launched?
  5. J Ravi

J Ravi Esperto

Bangalore
    Welcome to Team Fiat, Bharani. We hope, we will have fruitful interaction here.
  6. anand3636

anand3636 Amatore

Cochin (KL - 44)
    Welcome to home of Fiatians. BTW can u bring in your service manager or someone who can answer technical questions to this group of crazy fiat fans!! it aint a tough job for u, right?
  7. bk_angara

bk_angara

Hyderabad
    Once again thanks to one and all.

I would try and help you out with your technical queries to the max possible extent in consultation with my technical people.

In fact i had many customers who were waiting for the Punto Sports and the T - JET launch.

We still do not have any clear picture on the T - JET, the moment i receive the product specs along with the VC nos i would definitely keep you all posted