1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Hello.....

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by clash81, Mar 11, 2011.

1. clash81

clash81 Regolare

Bangalore
    If i am to introduce myself, i should start by saying that i am from kerala but currently stationed at Bangalore, working for a telecom company.

Off late, i have been doing some aggressive search over the internet to find details and reviews of different cars as i am planning to buy one. As of now, i have zeroed upon a Punto 90hp and so am i here.

I am expecting to be part of this forum and contribute to it and of course learn from all you people. It has been a pleasant surprise for me to stumble upon a website like this.

Thanks for allowing me in. :up
  2. sid_10000

sid_10000 Regolare

Pune
    Welcome mate :)
    Do TD vehicles you intend to evaluate. There is nothing as good as a first hand experience... :)
  3. ManUTDian

ManUTDian Amatore

New Delhi
    welcome to TFI

and sid is absolutely right, nothing like first hand experience. Don't read reviews first, TD the vehicle, write down what you feel and then read reviews to match what you might have missed or what's the difference between your experience and others writing.
  4. Welcome mate to TFI. Congrats on your decision to get the Punto 90HP.
  5. Rajen

Rajen Regolare

Bangalore
    Welcome toTFI and enjoy your stay here
  6. Tony

Tony Esperto

Kalamboli, Navi Mumbai
    Kuwait
    Grande Punto 1.2
    Congrats for the 90 HP mean machine ::T , do postthe ownership review and the pictures of the beauty. :car
  7. Welcome to TFI! I am sure that your experience with Punto will be good!
  8. clash81

clash81 Regolare

Bangalore
    Ha, i never realised that my introductory post got so many replies. Thanks indeed for the warm welcome to this forum. ::D

My driving is a bit patchy now and i am in the process of getting it right . I did test drive a punto 90hp and one of my pals own a 1.3 punto, so i can claim that my decision to go for the vehicle is not alone from reading reviews. ::pP

If everything goes according to my plan, i will be booking the vehicle next week.

Thanks again for the warm welcome ! ::D
  9. Tony

Tony Esperto

Kalamboli, Navi Mumbai
    Kuwait
    Grande Punto 1.2
    All the very best for the process of Booking of the great Italian beauty, Hope you will have no issue with the dealer in finalizing the deal, But assure you that there wont be any issues with the 90 HP, you will enjoy the drive. :car