1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Hello :)

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Puntoist, Mar 4, 2011.

1. Puntoist

Mohit here from Mumbai

Got my BNW Fiat Grande Punto 1.3 Emotion on 22nd Jan, so this is a delayed (400 kms+) Introduction post :)

Love the car so far.Am driving after a gap of 8-9 years, so getting used to what feels like the Starship Enterprise compared to my dad's Premier Padmini :car

People don't believe that the car is a Diesel and the car is a headturner.

Had narrowed down my list of choices down to the fully loaded Ford Figo diesel and the Grande Punto 1.3 Emotion which was a bit more on the wallet.Didn't want a Maruti as I didn't like the steering feel.

Loved the Punto's steering feel, suspension and ride and the phenomenal looks.Loved the Ford's driveability,space and overall VFM.

What finally swung the deal in the Punto's favour was the realization that I'd never get tired of the way it looks, so that'd probably save cash on an upgrade 3 years down the line ;) - Some decisions are best taken by the heart

On a more serious note loved my experience at Wasan - the Fiat Sales guy was very patient and helpful so went ahead and bought the car from them.In fact, a bad dealer experience at Ford was the reason i decided not to go ahead with the Figo and look at options.

The fact that there were so many hardcore Fiat fans on teambhp and here on the forum helped overcome the general perception about TASS's support.

Glad that I switched!

Cheers! And happy driving!! :up

(Have had a rodent get intimate with my ABS cables and battery some time ago but no other hiccups so far!)
  2. Dilip_dmk

Dilip_dmk Superiore

Delhi, India
    New Delhi
    Grande Punto 1.2
    Hi ,

Welcome to TFI !!!!

Do be on a lookout for those rats ,,, These tiny creatures could cause huge losses to ur car !!!!

3. Welcome Puntoist to TFI, wish you miles of motoring bliss with your punto. Drive safe.
  4. ratanshivi

ratanshivi Regolare

Mald (East)
    Hey !!

Welcome aboard!! Hope to see you in our meets!!

Ww Get these Rat Cakes in any medical Shop, which you can break it and place it the car and you should not face any more problems!!
  5. kr_vasudev

kr_vasudev Superiore

Welcome and congratulation on the new car.

This is another classic case of FIAT to FIAT upgrade. Enjoy every drive.

6. Tony

Tony Esperto

Kalamboli, Navi Mumbai
    Grande Punto 1.2
    You are welcomed to the TFI club Puntoist :clap
  7. Puntoist

Thanks for the warm welcome guys!

Do we have events happening in Mumbai on a regular basis? Looking forward to being a part of them

Don't even mind Pune as it would give me a chance to flex that engine ;)
  8. Tony

Tony Esperto

Kalamboli, Navi Mumbai
    Grande Punto 1.2
    Even i am waiting to hear from the Mumbaites to have a meet i wanna be a part of it but could make only in July/August :anyone
  9. Hey Mohit

Please Accept a warm Welcome from all the Family Member of Team-Fiat.
    It is good to hear that u r Enjoying the Ride of This Dream Machine (GP).

In fact I also booked the Same Vehicle Same Colour (BNW).

I'll get it by Next week.

So. Kindly update us if you find anything new.

One more thing ......is your tape having AUX Support?

Kindly let me know.
  10. Welcome Puntoist to TFI. Happy motoring and drive safe