1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Hello ;)

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by omaragra, Jun 2, 2010.

1. omaragra

omaragra

Agra
    Hello All,

It's nice to see this effort by Fiat owners in India and I am sure we can go to new heights with this small effort :)

I have a Fiat 500 sports in Red !!

TO be honest I wanted an Abarth and I am going mad after driving one in UK specially 5 hours on Silverstone :p

I want one sooooo bad !!! :s

Omar
  2. Chaos

Chaos Regolare

I guess you are our first 500 owner here?? (if i have not missed the earlier posts.. :uh )
    Welcome.

Looking foward to your ownership post..
  3. Grandeur

Grandeur Staff Member Janitor

Omar, good to have you here, the First 500 owner. :) Hey, looking forward to read your ownership review on 500 and do post some pictures as well. FYI, we have updated 500 colours on website, you may want to update it from your profile. Have a good time here.
  4. :wow a 500 in the forum, Omar looking forward to a nice photo shootout and ownership review about the 500. I saw one 500 in Japan and its a cute car to own. Never got a chance to drive one. I wonder if FIAT has a test drive vehicle for 500 :wink:
  5. royj

royj Esperto

Trivandrum
    Welcome to the forum!!
  6. Vroom

Vroom Amatore

Mumbai
    Wow wow this is awesome.. first Fiat 500 owner on teamfiat. Cheers to you mate!

Vroom
  7. VahanPujari

VahanPujari Staff Member Janitor

Mumbai
    Welcome aboard Omar

Have been waiting for you from the day forum started to represent Fiat 500 :-D

Do right a detailed Ownership Report of 500