1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Hello

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by akarparekh, Aug 8, 2014.

1. akarparekh

akarparekh Timido

Mumbai
    Hi Guys,

I am from mumbai and drive fiat linea 1.4 EmotionPk (Petrol) since march 2009.

I recently came across this forum, while my searches for fiat related issues. I hope to get my issues resolved here. As now i have kind of decided to do troubleshoot my car by myself.

Regards,
    Akar Parekh
  2. Rachit Bhatnagar

Rachit Bhatnagar Amatore

Dehradun
    Welcome to TFI. What issues do you have that you want DIY? There are lot of topics about Linea here & I hope you will get your solution.
  3. pabhishek

pabhishek Esperto

Oslo
    Pune
    Linea T-Jet
    Welcome Akar!!
    There are many experts to help you out.
    I guess you are one of the first lot owner of Linea.
    Apart from issues, enlighten us with your experience with the car.(Include some pics too!) :)
    1 person likes this.
  4. Fiatfin

Fiatfin

Pune
    welcome
    to tfi
  5. akarparekh

akarparekh Timido

Mumbai
    Hey thanks for the welcome.... For the issues with Fiat there are so many...
    1. Since past 3 years i have water leakage problem in my car during rains.... i had given my car to fortune / concord for repair..... They keep it for 1 week and say the issue is resolved.. however the next rains there is still water in my car....
    2. Blue & Me not working
    3. Radio stuck on 1 FM channel.. no other channels working nor buttons
    4. The display not working (speedometer)
    5. The panel below the steering keeps falling. Despite of Fortune / Concord fixing it

There many minor issues. Honestly i believe i have spend more the cars worth on repairing... So decided not to spend any more and try and solve problems on my own.

With the experts in this group i am sure i should get somewhere......

Regards,
    Akar Parekh
  6. Fiatfin

Fiatfin

Pune
    Get the car checked from authentic fiat service center.Preferably from the pandit guys .....

They are pretty trustworthy.
  7. akarparekh

akarparekh Timido

Mumbai
    They are in Pune!!!! And again Tata Motors.... Same as fortune cars n concord where I got it fixed earlier....
    Last edited: Aug 13, 2014
  8. Fiat1100

Fiat1100 Amatore

Hyderabad
    Hyderabad
    Fiat Enthusiast
    Akar, welcome to TFI.