1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Hello

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by sathiyan, Dec 13, 2010.

1. sathiyan

sathiyan

Chennai
    Dear Friends,
    I have joined this forum today only. I am owning a Fiat Linea Emotion Pack 1.4 (Petrol), Model 2009. Last month, while I was driving, suddenly my clutch got struck. It stopped functioning. With the help of road assistance, i was able to carry my car to my service center. They rectified it, but unfortunetly, i experieced the same issue yesterday. Can any one please let me know, if they have also gone through same kind of bad experience. If yes, can you provide me the rational behind such problem and solution, if possible.

Regards
    Sathiyan
  2. teky

teky Esperto

Chennai
    Welcome on board Sathiyan.

Hope you can get your issue fixed sooner, What was the fix that was applied last time? Was the clutch slave cylinder changed?
  3. Pran

Pran Superiore

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Welcome to TFI Sathiyan.
    Looks to me it is the Clutch Slave Cylinder (CSC) which had issues in the initial batch of 2009 Lineas and Puntos and was replaced free of cost. Visit your SC and demand it to be replaced.
  4. J Ravi

J Ravi Esperto

Bangalore
    Heartiest welcome to you and your Linea, sathiyan. Happy and safe motoring in your Linea.
  5. sathiyan

sathiyan

Chennai
    Dear Friend:
    They have changed the cluch slave cylinder. Hope it doesn't give me problem anymore:)