1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Hello...

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by nahhush, Sep 26, 2013.

1. nahhush

nahhush Timido

Pune
    Hi Guys...

Glad to find a forum which is dedicated specifically for the Italian Beauty. I'm simply amazed at the kinda work you guys have done. I recently purchased the Punto 1.2 Dynamic (Bossa Nova White) and was going through the web looking for more information. I basically bought the car for my Wife. Don't worry she takes care of her. I also have a Fiat Palio (Glacier White).

I feel there is so much more to the Punto than what meets the eye. She is smooth, confident and has an unmistakable presence on the road. Have specifcally ordered a set of Alloys (OEM) and will then post a few pics if that is alright / allowed.

Thanks for letting me be a part of Family.
    2 people like this.
  2. gurjinder

gurjinder Staff Member Janitor

Punjab
    Hello Nahhuush

Welcome aboard. Posting pics is not only allowed but strongly encouraged. Post plenty of pics.

We have a strong TFI group in Pune who meet often. Looking forward to you being a part of future meets.

Cheers.
  3. rishike007

rishike007 Esperto

Mumbai-Pune
    Pune- Mumbai
    Grande Punto 1.2
    Welcome to the party dude :)

Please share your experience & pix too.
  4. nahhush

nahhush Timido

Pune
    Thank you guys for being so kind. I will definitely do that. I live in Pune but I'm working in Vadodara. So the next time I'm in Pune and my Italian Beauty gets her new shoes I'll surely make a point to get her pics posted. She is simply amazing and I hope you guys like her too.

Thanks again.
  5. Shri1972

Shri1972 Amatore

Pune
    Hi,

Welcome !!!
    Have a great time here.

Shrinivas Patil

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  6. miteshpunjani

miteshpunjani Amatore

vadodara-gujarat
    Congratulations Nahhush on your purchase.