1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Hello

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by kailashnj, Nov 23, 2010.

1. kailashnj

kailashnj Amatore

Mumbai
    Hi All,

My name is Kailash Jobanputra, born and brought up in our amchi Mumbai. I am an automobile freak, an adventure loving person, travel a lot and a complete foodie.

I currently drive a Fiat Grande Punto 1.3 MJD which I bought last year on 29th Dec. It’s a bossa nova white, emotion pack.

I graduated to Punto after a short sting with Maruti Baleno – because of the higher cost of ownership made me part with my beloved Baleno only to find another Italian beauty which comes with lower cost as a bonus. My punto has been giving me decent mileage in the City conditions with 100% AC on at around 15km / ltr and on highways, 21kms / ltr.

I am in love with the way the car handles and have done quite a few outstation trips in my Punto. I have named her as “Iceberg”. Icy is real good mile muncher and that too in total comfort.

I am now ready to take my passion for cars to the next level. Will let all of you know about it soon when the right time is there.

Hope to make many friends on this forum.

Regards,
    Kailash
  2. mescotc

mescotc Amatore

Boisar , Tarapur
    A RED CARPET WELCOME !!!
    Do let us know abt ur passion for cars !
    Atul
  3. gReyHound

gReyHound

Bangalore
    Welcome aboard :)
  4. NAREN64

NAREN64

COIMBATORE
    Kailash,

Welcome to TFI. how much Kms have you driven. Post Picts & review. happy & dafe driving. :redcar
  5. kailashnj

kailashnj Amatore

Mumbai
    Atul - Since you would be there for the FIAT Factory meet - I will let you know something important on that day regarding how I plan to take my passion to the next level.

Its something to do with all of us who need their cars to be special and I am going to do that. By the way thanks for the welcome

Thanks gReyHound
    Thanks Naren
  6. Ravi

Ravi Staff Member Janitor

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Welcome Kailash.
    Do share with all of us :) .
  7. PaddleShifter

PaddleShifter Staff Member Janitor

Chandigarh
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Welcome to TFI Kailash. I hope you find this forum useful. ::T
  8. kailashnj

kailashnj Amatore

Mumbai
    Hi All,

The total kms that I have driven till date is 15200.

I have been maintaining fuel calculator on my mobile phone and as per that spreadsheet following are the stats that my Punto has achieved. Probably you will be interested. :helmet

Total KMS travelled - 15127
    Total Amt spend on fuel - 42647
    Cost / Km - 2.82
    Overall FE - 15.66
    Lowest FE - 10.80
    Max FE - 22.46

All the above calculations are based on Full Tank to Full tank.

For all your benefits, I am adding the excel based fuel calculator that I maintain. Hope this will help everyone.

Regards,
    Kailash

Attached Files:

9. kailashnj

kailashnj Amatore

Mumbai

Thanks Paddleshifter - I do find this forum useful and infact due to this forum - I was able to upgrade my blue and Me to 5.5.

Hope I am also able to return something back to the forum.