1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Hello!

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by BlueJay, Jul 24, 2013.

1. BlueJay

BlueJay

Bangalore
    Hello TFI,

I stumbled on this group while researching the Linea, and now that I'm a bit closer to getting one myself, thought it best to join!

I'm considering a Linea Dynamic (I'm not a fan of the leather seats provided in the higher variants) but I'm having a hard time on deciding between the TJet and the MJD, that is, unless you experts tell me otherwise. :) I know ..very unlikely on a fiat enthusiasts' forum.

I hope to get valuable information on Linea ownership and care from you folks.

Thanks,
    Jay
  2. limraj

limraj Superiore

Trivandrum
    Linea 1.3
    What are your priorities? and average running per month?
  3. zenwalker

zenwalker Esperto

Bangalore
    There is a TeamBHP article on Petrol vs Diesel. That article should give you some hints.
    Searched articles from TBHP: TEAM BHP :: Search
  4. BlueJay

BlueJay

Bangalore
    Whooa! that was quick. Thanks guys.

I am aware of the differences between the two, in terms of performance, maintenance, and running costs. (on road price is approximately the same now with Fiat announcing the 1L INR discount on all non-TJet models.

The indecision is something that exists within - do I want to be the person that zips around the city burning rubber/fuel (why else buy a Tjet?) or become a more stately, sober driver of an MJD. I am currently the former with an old petrol Honda City.
  5. shams

shams Esperto

Bangalore
    Last edited: Jul 24, 2013
    1 person likes this.
  6. zenwalker

zenwalker Esperto

Bangalore
    Yes buddy, listen to what your HEART says. Owning a FIAT is all about passion, love.
    1 person likes this.
  7. Nadeem Ahmed VR 46

Nadeem Ahmed VR 46 Esperto

Gadag
    @Blue Jay..if your running cost is more then go with what your Heart is saying to buy i.e MJD..

- - - Merged Post - - -
    Last edited: Jul 24, 2013