1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Hello to Fiat Family !!

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by rohit.rb7, Sep 21, 2013.

1. rohit.rb7

rohit.rb7

Bengaluru
    Hello to everyone from the Fiat Family !!

Firstly, I would like to thank the moderators for validating my Account.

I would like to introduce myself as Rohit from Bengaluru, Karnataka.
    I have been reading this forum from a long time and everytime i have gone through your posts .. i have taken back immense knowledge and experiences which has helped me in many ways. I would like to thank you all for the same.

Coming to the point...i wanted to sign up for this forum and get advice from you all about my prospective car from Fiat.
    However, i coudlnt wait any longer and have gone ahead and booked a Vocal White Punto 90 HP from Aadya motors in Bangalore.
    The delivery of the car is slated to be on 05-Oct-2013. I will however keep you all posted about the same...and since its my 1st post anywhere...i might not be that good...apologies for the same...and I am just counting my days now til Oct 5th.

Thank you all ...request you all to kindly give me your valuable inputs. I am always indebted to you all.

Rohit.
  2. SHASHANKREDDY

SHASHANKREDDY Superiore

HYDERABAD
    Hyderabad
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Congratulations Rohit. Welcome to TFI .
    Please search for PDI check list and i wish you good luck.
  3. rohit.rb7

rohit.rb7

Bengaluru
    Thank you Shashank for your advice. I will look for the PDI right away.
    Also, if anyone can advice me on the accessories i can expect from the dealer...?
  4. Nadeem Ahmed VR 46

Nadeem Ahmed VR 46 Esperto

Gadag
    Congrats for booking Punto 90hp.you can expect free accessories from dealer like an Idol,Perfume,floor mat,mud flaps(tel them to fit Absolute mud flaps,car cover,reverse parking sensors:)
  5. rohit.rb7

rohit.rb7

Bengaluru
    Thank u Nadeem for your advice...unfortunately our dealer is really not generous when it comes to the accesories. have to wait n watch ...
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 3, 2013
  6. Nadeem Ahmed VR 46

Nadeem Ahmed VR 46 Esperto

Gadag
    Always a pleasure Rohit.One of our new TFI member who bought New Red Punto from Aadya recently has got these accessories which i said.
    Last edited: Sep 23, 2013
  7. Ravi

Ravi Staff Member Janitor

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3