1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

hello to all from fiat soon to be owner, please help!!!

Discussion in 'Pre sales query' started by Venkatesh, Oct 20, 2010.

1. Venkatesh

Venkatesh

Bangalore
    Let me go and talk to the SA tomorrow I will be having all the time tomorrow to argue with him :devil , thanks Amog. He says that the stock yard is, as he said about 50KM away, I dont mind travelling that distance
  2. virus_60

virus_60

Bangalore
    Hi venkatesh, Welcome onbaord.
    There is a TW Linea for display in Prerana Motors in Lallbagh Road, you can go and check out the colour there.
    Trust me, its really good. It looks classy.
  3. linealover

linealover Regolare

Madras
    Linea looks awesome in any color but this tuscan wine looks better than F.red.since mine is T.Wine.
    Caution,on the other hand it is a tough color to maintain, similar to black color,
  4. Venkatesh

Venkatesh

Bangalore
    Hello Linealover, thanks for your input. I will keep that in mind. :up
  5. Venkatesh

Venkatesh

Bangalore
    HI GUYS, good news for me is I checked the Linea TW it definitely looks good, I have made all the payments and today I shall hold the bank loan in my hand and give it to the showroom. So I would expect the car will be delivered on 29th (which coincides with my B'DAY :dance ). The SA told me that he will give the car on 28th evening. If it happens in may be at 28th 4PM I will take the delivery after my PDI otherwise it will be 29th morning in the bright daylight so that I can check the car.

Thanks for every one who helped me out. :dancing :drinks
  6. Venkatesh

Venkatesh

Bangalore
    Waiting for the car

Hi guys,

I have done all the formalities and I am waiting for the car to be delivered. THE SA said that he will deliver it tomorrow evening but I insisted that I will take the delivery in broad daylight. I have requested(more appropriate argued) that I want my own PDI before registration and before delivery of the car. So expecting to get the car delivered on 29th morning.

Waiting anxiously to start a ownership review thread.
  7. Ravi

Ravi Staff Member Janitor

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Wow, congrats.
    Yes you did right, do PDI for peace of mind.
  8. Bala

Bala Esperto

Villupuram
    Congrats and happy birthday too.
  9. VahanPujari

VahanPujari Staff Member Janitor

Mumbai
    venkatesh

Got the car? Can't wait for the 1st drive & update ::D
  10. Grandeur

Grandeur Staff Member Janitor

Congrats! Looking forward to see some pics of your TW Linea and your views over new car!