1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

hello to all from fiat soon to be owner, please help!!!

Discussion in 'Pre sales query' started by Venkatesh, Oct 20, 2010.

1. Venkatesh

Venkatesh

Bangalore
    Thank you ravi, thank you amogh but please tell me if TW is a better choice or as good as FR because I havent seen TW LINEA yet
  2. J Ravi

J Ravi Esperto

Bangalore
    Selecting a colour is a matter of personal choice.

In our family, we all like TW which is a new colour and also special colour. Fiat cars with special colours cost Rs 5 k more than that of other normal colours.
  3. Go for Tuscan Wine .. Flamenco Red color develops swirls on the paint.
  4. spvaidya

spvaidya Amatore

Kalyan, Mumbai
  5. Bala

Bala Esperto

Villupuram
    Tuscan wine is one color which looks better in flash than in pictures,nevertheless I don't think it's a metallic color like FTA or FR,so looses out on that front.White looks like an angel,very much like a rich AUDI.
    FTA would be a safe bet,no body would disagree.
  6. yea bala FTA is a safe bet but per my taste i don't like FTA on Punto. As per my view Punto should look like a hot hatch and Linea like an executive sedan.To tell you the truth guys whenever i see a Punto i feel like i should have one even though i own a Linea.That hatch has road presence that no hatch currently sold in India can match.Guys you can boast you drive a car featured in NFS Most Wanted :wow what else do you want ?
  7. Hello Venkatesh,

Welcome to the fiat lovers group. Reg., color as every one else has stated it's a matter of personal choice. Me say FTA looks apt on a linea,subtle yet very much expressive. But if you are planning between flamenco red or tuscan wine, i think better to go with tuscan wine, looks like a rich shade.
  8. Venkatesh

Venkatesh

Bangalore
    Hi guys thanks for your suggestions, the sales guy told that the TW color would be metallic, I don't know yet! and as stated by atulalvenkar, will the FR will develop a swirls on the paint!!! This is new to me. Any how booked and expecting delivery next week.
  9. Venkatesh

Venkatesh

Bangalore
    Car in stockyard

Hi guys New development, I talked to the SA from Concorde now he told me that the car is available to see only when I pay the complete amount :confused1 and right now it is in their stock yard. Is it possible that I go and see the car now before paying :?: , I just want to see the color? Please suggest :anyone
  10. amogh

amogh Staff Member Janitor

Pune
    Grande Punto 1.3
    WRONG !!

You have every right to see the car BEFORE Paying the complete amount ? Who is this service advisor ? He needs to be taken to task.

Guys from Bangalore : Can you please check and help venkatesh ?