1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

hello to all from fiat soon to be owner, please help!!!

Discussion in 'Pre sales query' started by Venkatesh, Oct 20, 2010.

1. Venkatesh

Venkatesh

Bangalore
    Hi all...

I am new to this form... I was looking for Flamenco red(FR) Linea Petrol Emo pk...but it was not available with the dealer but he said he will give Tuscan Wine(TW) which was in transit...since I have my B'day next week and due to the assurance from the dealer saying that TW is better looking than FR I have blocked the car saying that I will confirm once I see the car...Now since I am unable to supress my anxiety about those Damn colors can you guys please help me on how will TW color will look like.... :confused1
  2. Bala

Bala Esperto

Villupuram
    It is a good colour,though a matter of personal choise,TW is not a bad preferrance over FR.
    You can go ahead,also do ask for white color's availability
  3. Venkatesh

Venkatesh

Bangalore
    Hello Bala...Thanks for ur reply, personally I donot prefer white because if you donot wash it every alternate day it looks like a old car. My colleague owns a white ANHC and I have seen his car turning white to light brown in just a day. My brother insisted on white I liked it more on Linea only is washing problem
  4. amogh

amogh Staff Member Janitor

Pune
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Venkatesh !! Go for Tuscan Wine

It looks rich and classy !! Flamenco Red is too common ;)
  5. Arun1100

Arun1100 Regolare

Bangalore
    Hello Venkatesh! Welcome to TFI! Nice to see yet another Bangalorean joining here.

Regarding the color, I too would prefer white. Even a small layer of dust is more prominently seen in a dark color car.
  6. Venkatesh

Venkatesh

Bangalore
    YUP ur true Arun, I called my mom, dad, my wife my bro and his wife. the vote is 4:2 (2 includes me and my bro) so sticking with the TW
  7. Arun1100

Arun1100 Regolare

Bangalore
    All the best Venkatesh.

Lets catch up once you get your Fiat. I will show you my Old Fiat! Which part of Bangy do you stay?
  8. Venkatesh

Venkatesh

Bangalore
    Hello Arun, I stay South Side my home is in RR nagar...Where do you stay?
  9. Arun1100

Arun1100 Regolare

Bangalore
    I stay in Jayamahal. Hopefully you can meet all of we Fiat 1100 Club guys at the Nov 21st Club Meet in Cubbon Park!

Once you get your Linea, please start a ownership thread!
  10. J Ravi

J Ravi Esperto

Bangalore
    Heartiest welcome to TFI, Venkatesh. Hope, you will become a proud owner of a Linea soon.