1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Hello to all from a new Punter

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by sanjeevskartha, Jul 8, 2012.

1. Hello TFI'ans,

I can't say how happy I am to join the Fiat family and TeamFiat :)
    Let me give a quick round of intro - I am Sanjeev working as an Analyst in an IT company in Trivandrum.

Booked a 1.3 BNW Punto Dynamic today from Kulathunkal Motors and expecting it to be delivered by 15th July. Everything has been smooth sailing till now and the sales exec has been excellent so far. Hope all goes well till and after the delivery.

I currently own an Alto K10 Midnight Black which has been nothing short of brilliant. But the rising petrol prices and my many highway travels mandate a diesel and hence I took the jump to a Punto. Test drove it yesterday and was blown away by the ride. Guess I am going to enjoy every single drive on my new ride.

Thanks for the patient reading and hope to provide my 2 cents to the forum whenever I can.

2. Tony

Tony Esperto

Kalamboli, Navi Mumbai
    Grande Punto 1.2
    Welcome Sanjeev to TFI with the Grande.
    And for sure you will have more wonderful time with the Punto as it gives you the pleasure of driving a sedan and at the same time as tough as a tank.
    Awaiting for the pictures of the Grande on the great day with reviews of the drive.
  3. Cinju

Cinju Esperto

Welcome to TFI Sanjeev . So hoping to see another BNW punto in Technopark (I believe you are working for a company in TP) on Jul 15th . We have an active TFI group in Technopark. Hope we can catch up sometime. Good Luck !!. The SE could be Ratheesh it seems.
    Last edited: Jul 9, 2012
  4. Thank you Tony and Cinju . Hope to meet you guys sometime.
    I am working in TP, TCS to be precise. The SE is Ratheesh- got his contact from another TFI'an Varun.:)
  5. Cinju

Cinju Esperto

That's great. Most of Varuns friends are now opting for Punto /Linea. Good to see that. :up . Ratheesh is a very nice chap & he is a man of his words .
  6. varunrtr

varunrtr Esperto

KL-01/ TO
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Welcome aboard sanjeev !! Guess we got to postpone our meet up to next weekend and have it as soon as you get your fair lady !!!So that, another BNW Abarth punto would also join the group.. a very senior fiatian !!

@cinju. yeah .. absal's BNW punto, Asif's BNW linea and now another BNW punto :) Another best friend would have taken a BNW punto, but his dad was adamant of swift n didnt wanted a fiat , so waiting for it !!!
    Cinju, myself, (sunil also ???) took our puntos from ratheesh right ??
    Last edited: Jul 9, 2012
  7. Thanks Varun..BTW I didn't expect so many people from TP to be Fiat owners :eek:
  8. vivekrj.dieselhead

vivekrj.dieselhead Regolare

Welcome aboard sanjeev !! Congrats for booking such a lovely ride. You'll definitely enjoy each and every moment with GP. Its a great machine.
  9. Cinju

Cinju Esperto

Sanjeev the funniest things is after planning to buy a Punto /Linea you will start seeing more of them . That is only because you are infected with the incurable virus called 'FIAT Fever' . Welcome to the club :p.
    2 people like this.
  10. sungoa2010

All other viruses spread fast. But this virus is not spreading that fast. I want to see them spreading like a flue virus.

Congrats sanjeev for your Punto and thanks for spreading fiat fever virus :)