1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Hello to all Fiatians...

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Mohammed Ebrahim Khan, Aug 8, 2016.

1. Mohammed Ebrahim Khan

Mohammed Ebrahim Khan Timido

Bangalore
    Bangalore
    Fiat Enthusiast
    Hello friends. I am Mohammed Ebrahim Khan from Bangalore. I just want to keep it a short one for now. I used to be a happy owner of a lovely Fiat Palio S10 2002 make for few years which I bought in d year 2011, a pre-owned one. However, sold it few months ago thinking to go a hot diesel hatch. Now, I am planning for a Grande Punto MJD (pre-owned again due to budget constraints) and not sure what all is to be checked before I could choose one. Kindly suggest.

Sent from my XT1052 using Tapatalk
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 9, 2016
  2. Turbothinghy

Turbothinghy Superiore

Pune
    Punto Evo 1.3 90 HP
    I would say start sampling Punto and get is checked at a workshop/FASS to gauge the health of the car and then decide accordingly.
  3. Mohammed Ebrahim Khan

Bangalore
    Bangalore
    Fiat Enthusiast
    Okay. Will keep that in mind...

4. PradeepM

PradeepM Staff Member Janitor

Hyderabad
    Linea 1.3
    @Mohammed Ebrahim Khan, Kindly check the classified section here on the forum as you may come across some cars. Kindly have the registration number run for complete service history details at any FASC so that you will get a clear picture on the car before you make a decision.
    Also since the choice is Grande Punto, please check if the timing chain is changed at 60k Km interval which is a mandate.

Cheers,
    Pradeep.
  5. Mohammed Ebrahim Khan

Bangalore
    Bangalore
    Fiat Enthusiast
    @PradeepM, Thank u so much...