1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Hello To All Fiat Lovers

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Jigs, Apr 4, 2012.

1. sungoa2010

sungoa2010

Goa
    Welcome to TFI. TW is very attractive colour. Take care of the beauty.
  2. nobrakes

nobrakes

Mumbai
    Congrats on your purchase Jigs! Nice car, beeeaaautiful colour :)

I got my GP from Wasan (Borivili) as well and had a good experience dealing with them. Did you deal with Aniket Mahamuni or do they have someone else handling Fiat cars now?

Cheers.
  3. Thanks for complement

I must say my experience with Wasan motors was very pleasant all the processes handled very smoothly. As far as Sales Executive I deal with Vicky Rajput. He is very good person and very helpful. I am very happy with the deal.

---------- Post added at 12:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:49 PM ----------

Thanks. Yes you are right TW is very beautiful It is head-turner :eek: but one thing it is very hard to maintain.;)
    Last edited: May 8, 2012
  4. Relativity

Relativity Superiore

Chennai
    Congrats. looks good!
  5. Punto Maniac

Punto Maniac Amatore

TN07
    Congratulations Jigs. The car looks awesome, and welcome to the FIAT family.
  6. J Ravi

J Ravi Esperto

Bangalore
    Red carpet welcome to you and your lovely Linea to Team Fiat India, Jigs. Go through the owner's handbook, acquaint with your Linea's features, explore, enjoy your Linea and share your experience in your new ownership thread.:)
  7. Thanks for the warm welcome.

In last one month I have go through the Owner's handbook and learned lots about Linea's features. The car is really great each mile brings more and more happiness for me and my family.

---------- Post added at 11:25 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:24 AM ----------

Thanks buddy

---------- Post added at 11:25 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:25 AM ----------

Thanks for complement...
  8. Punto Maniac

Punto Maniac Amatore

TN07
    [QUOTEIn 3 days I have covered more then 550+ km kms.[/QUOTE]

At this rate your car must be due for 1st service by now...kindly share service experience and niggles if any...
  9. At this rate your car must be due for 1st service by now...kindly share service experience and niggles if any...[/QUOTE]

:p Well said bro but thing is like I have kept my Beauty at my Gujarat home where I visit every Friday evening to Monday morning. So during these 2 days I use my car till now it had clocked 2200 km. So It will take one month more for first service. As far as niggle issue. No problem found yet. I running so smoothly. No disturbing noise nothing everything working very fine. I just changes normal Air to Nitrogen.
    Last edited: May 14, 2012