1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Hello To All Fiat Lovers

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Jigs, Apr 4, 2012.

1. Hello Friends,

I am from Mumbai and Soon I will be having my Italian Beauty with me.... My Linea Emotion MJD 2012 in Tuscan Wine :rolleyes:
    Last edited: Apr 4, 2012
  2. shams

shams Esperto

Bangalore
    welcome to TFI Jigs! :)
  3. Tony

Tony Esperto

Kalamboli, Navi Mumbai
    Kuwait
    Grande Punto 1.2
    Welcome Jigs to TFI,
    Happy to hear from you, Which dealer have you opted for, Would love to hear from you the dealership review for the selection of the great Italian Beauty.
    When is the delivery expected.
  4. In Mumbai I choose Wasan Motors Borivali East. I heard from many people that Fiat-Tata Guys are not responsive. But my personal experience is totally inverse. They have treated me very well. They have given me Demo of the car in my way(little rough). The Sales person had help me a lot. I will get delivery most probably on this weekend.

---------- Post added at 11:39 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:38 AM ----------

Thanks Buddy
    Last edited: Apr 5, 2012
  5. Hello Friends,

I got delivery of Linea MJD Emotion 2012 on 6th of April. Now I am also one of the proud owner of Italian Beauty.
    In 3 days I have covered more then 550+ km kms. I must say that I have enjoyed each and every KM I have traveled.
    Linea is superb Its on road presence, High mid range is awesome.

Thanks to teamfiat for very good PDI list that covers all the things. Soon I will upload few pics.
  6. Tony

Tony Esperto

Kalamboli, Navi Mumbai
    Kuwait
    Grande Punto 1.2
    Sure, We are also proud than you are happy with the Linea,
    Make the neighbors envy and show off the Italian Beauty gleaming out in and out the Mumbai Streets.
  7. Hello Friends as I made promise here are few pics of my Italian Beauty P050412_18.57.jpg SAM_0001.jpg SAM_0002.jpg SAM_0003.jpg SAM_0005.jpg SAM_0006.jpg SAM_0008.jpg SAM_0010.jpg SAM_0013.jpg SAM_0014.jpg SAM_0023.jpg SAM_0024.jpg SAM_0025.jpg SAM_0026.jpg SAM_0028.jpg SAM_0020.jpg SAM_0021.jpg
    6 people like this.
  8. Tony

Tony Esperto

Kalamboli, Navi Mumbai
    Kuwait
    Grande Punto 1.2
    Congrats.
    Are you from New Mumbai, As the Reg. says.....
    Think its raining of Fiats in New Mumbai..
  9. Congrats Jigs ..

Ajit
  10. @ Tony
    I stay in Malad but done registration from Thane on my friend's address.

---------- Post added at 12:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:14 PM ----------

Thanks Ajit
    Last edited: May 7, 2012