1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Hello to all fiat lovers

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by B@Dave, Sep 14, 2015.

1. B@Dave

B@Dave Timido

Gujarat
    Punto Evo 1.4
    I have a punto evo 1.4 and am satisfied with the performance of the car. The only issue is music system, its with a typical manufacturing defect which is the reason given to me against my complain. My complain is that whenever i listen to audio via usb support and stop it after an hour. When i restart the audio system than rather than resuming from the same point it starts from the very 1st track everytime which embaresses me a lot. Pls anybody can help me by resolving my query..
  2. ghodlur

ghodlur Esperto

Thane
    Hilarious man, why should you be embarrassed?:woot::woot::woot:

can you check whether the Autoplay function is On? If not, then switch it On, the next time you key in, system will automatically play the last song being played when switched off.
    B@Dave likes this.
  3. B@Dave

B@Dave Timido

Gujarat
    Punto Evo 1.4
    Thanks.. I dont face this error while listening to a compact disc.. Hope i get the autoplay selection from the menu.. Will check n update..
  4. Suman Banerjee

Suman Banerjee Timido

Hyderabad
    Punto Evo 1.2
    I gave b the v same issue.. But unable to find the auto play option
  5. B@Dave

B@Dave Timido

Gujarat
    Punto Evo 1.4
    There is no autoplay selecting option in dynamic model.. Sounds so pathetic.. Its vv embarassing for those who listen to songs on the drive... Company shoud resolve it.. I have a skoda too and i enjoy the selection of songs and d sound quality as well. I stated this coz its d same company harman kardon.. Fiat failed to select its features whilst german didnt..
  6. Suman Banerjee

Suman Banerjee Timido

Hyderabad
    Punto Evo 1.2
    With evo Dynamic Fiat has cut down on various features which were essential .. Like fog lamps, defogger and now auto play adds to the left list.. Some time I regret going for the dynamic variant as this was my first car and not too aware of these features, but after a year now I understand my wrong selection of vehicle.