1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Hello to All Fiat Enthusiasts and Team Fiatians...!!

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Madhur_MJD, Nov 14, 2012.

1. Madhur_MJD

New Delhi
    Friends this is Madhur Gulati and have been actively looking for a replacement of my 5 yrs old Chevrolet Aveo 1.6 LT primarily due to 2 reasons
    No 1 Commuting in Delhi with Heavy 3 box sedan.
    No 2 rising prices of Petrol.

So the look out began for a Diesel vehicle which suits my taste and also seperates me from the crowd. And as process of finalising the car i rigorously tested all the ones in competetion and the market leader SWIFT VDI of my cousin but after every drive I felt some thing is missing or i am left unsatisfied.... dont know why but some where down the line between my head and heart i wanted to go with Fiat (Heart) Though every one in my family was saying why i am repeating the same mistake as i did when i bought Chevrolet Aveo :D.

Never the less i made the decision and bought Punto 1.3 Multijet BNW on 21 Aug 2012 (sorry for being late in introducing) and till date i have been enjoying every single ride of it....... More of detailed review will be on... providing information about dealer ship experience, nightmares of getting HSRP fixation. and skill of workman at HIM motors in fixing Fiat genuine accessoris.... also the behaviour of staff of ruining your mood when you are in the process of taking delivery of this marvelous piece of Italian engineering...
    Last edited: Nov 14, 2012
  2. Flywheel

Flywheel Regolare

Welcome to the forum and congratulations on your new ride, do post some pics.
    Am sure you meant Italian engineering :)
    Last edited: Nov 14, 2012
  3. Madhur_MJD

New Delhi
    You are right, i meant it that.... "italian" and corrected the same.... pics will be posted surely.... along with detailed review....
    1 person likes this.
  4. Tony

Tony Esperto

Kalamboli, Navi Mumbai
    Grande Punto 1.2
    Congrats and happy to hear that you have taken a Wise decision where you will never repent but will grow more with its love.
    Do share with the great drive you have with it and you family members praises towards t,,
  5. raj29

raj29 Superiore

Hi Madhur, Welcome to TFI.
    Wishing you a lot of happy miles on your ride.
  6. thomman85

thomman85 Esperto

Congratulations on your new ride, and welcome to TFI.