1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Hello to All Fellow Punto Owner's

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by kishan.nandakumar, Apr 17, 2012.

1. kishan.nandakumar

kishan.nandakumar Timido

Bangalore
    Hi All,

My First Diesel Car - Punto MJD1.3(White) bought it on 19-March-2012.
    Already crossed 1k kms. Driving has been good, though have few problems with interiors(Dashboard storage lock not working, sound quality at front left speaker not gud). Otherwise gud vehicle especially on highways.

Regards
    Kishan

Punto22.jpg
    5 people like this.
  2. sungoa2010

sungoa2010

Goa
    Welcome to TFI. BNW is an excellent colour for Punto. Regarding dashboard storage lock just show it to TASS next time you go. they will fix it.
  3. kishan.nandakumar

kishan.nandakumar Timido

Bangalore
    Pathetic response from CONCODE Bengaluru, had it checked with them thrice, still the same problem, have asked for replacement. let me see how it goes.
  4. theblack

theblack Esperto

Bangalore
    kisha, I go to concorde always , I have not faced any service related issues...
    replacements for such minor parts are always a problem with FIAT.. I have my cabin light casing broken (I broke it) and its been a month and no news about it.
    If you're in blr then also try the FIAT showroom opposite to christ college. They are the main guys. So most probably they stock more than Mysore Rd guys.
    Dont expect too much from stock speakers actually. They are always crappy on indian sub 12-13L cars
    (Yet i still have stock speakers only :drinks )

---------- Post added at 12:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:04 PM ----------

Also welcome to a niche club...
    ( I spoke to a guy recently who does car detailing and he had heard about TFI, He said TFI is a close nit family. I was happy..
    Cheers to us)
  5. Krishna,

Welcome to TFI,i am sure you are going to have lot fun.

-Sat
  6. Tony

Tony Esperto

Kalamboli, Navi Mumbai
    Kuwait
    Grande Punto 1.2
    welcome Krishna to TFI with the White Angel.
    The stock speakers are just to hear the musik,If you are a Musik lover upgrade it...., the stock ones will not fulfill your requirements.
    Krishna get rid of the ribbons, as i have seen the color of the red ribbon on the paint of Vista when the dealer was making it ready for the delivery, they were just rubbing with the wax to clear it off, Think the Vista was parked in the open area without shed in the rain and the the red color of the ribbon got hold of the white.
  7. Welcome to fiat family..:)
  8. Punto Maniac

Punto Maniac Amatore

TN07
    Welcome to the world of Fiat Mate. You have miles to go before your first service. Is this a 90 HP or a 75 HP variant?
  9. shams

shams Esperto

Bangalore
    Welcome to TFi Kishan and congrats on your new punto!!

Since its a dynamic, it can't be 90 hp.
    Last edited: Apr 19, 2012
  10. Punto Maniac

Punto Maniac Amatore

TN07
    [QUOTE Dashboard storage lock not working, sound quality at front left speaker not gud Kishan[/QUOTE]

Even I had the same problems Kishan. Just escalate this to the Fiat guys and then talk to your dealer. Do this, only if you don't get a proper feedback from the dealers. I can PM you the contact details of the FIAT guys if the problem isn't fixed.