1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Hello & Thank You

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by oscarjr, Aug 9, 2014.

1. oscarjr

oscarjr Timido

Hey all, Oscar here from Kochi. Now the proud owner of a T-Jet. I first test drove the T-Jet back in 2009....and it blew me away! Been saving up ever since. My dream came true when I got the keys on August 1st (around 8pm, I just couldn't wait for the next morning! )

A few minor niggles here and there. Sometimes the stereo skips when I honk the horn, the small compartment at the top of the center console won't open easily. Not to mention someone ripping the "J" of from the T-Jet emblem on the boot (Ordered a new one from FASS @2.4k).

But really, once you start that engine and get an open stretch of road, these...and soo many other problems, just melt away.

Just wanted to drop in and say hi, and thanks to all here. The information here really helped in planning my purchase. Keep up the good work and I'll try and contribute when I can.
    1 person likes this.
  2. Ravi

Ravi Staff Member Janitor

Grande Punto 1.3
    Congratulation Oscar, and welcome to TeamFiat.

Hope we will see your ownership thread soon.
  3. kailasmenon2000

kailasmenon2000 Superiore

Congrats Oscar on your new car :D Welcome to TFI. We are expecting a detailed ownership thread soon :)
  4. Fiat1100

Fiat1100 Amatore

Fiat Enthusiast
    Congrats Oscar for T-Jet, welcome to TFI.