1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Hello TFIans here from Dombivli

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Abhishek Paranjape, Mar 19, 2015.

1. Abhishek Paranjape

Abhishek Paranjape Novizio

Dombivli
    Avventura 1.3 90 HP
    Hello, I am Abhishek Paranjape from Dombivli, Maharashtra
    My Father presently owns a Uno Petrol model- nonFIRE 1997 model.
    I am about to buy a Avventura very soon.
    Apart from being a FIAT fan, i am a full-time Photographer and High-End hardware consultant.
    I am a trek crazy person and organise Himalayan sojourns for the interested !
  2. pabhishek

pabhishek Esperto

Oslo
    Pune
    Linea T-Jet
    Welcome to TFI @Abhishek Paranjape !
    Congratulations for the upcoming Avventura! You really have an interesting profile:)
  3. ghodlur

ghodlur Esperto

Thane
    @Abhishek Paranjape

Welcome to the forum and the TFI family. Having stayed in Dombivli for 28 long years, I still have some fond memories of the place. The Ganpati temple, the Phadke/kelkar roads, KV Pendarkar college etc. just brought back sweet memories.

Good to know that you are buying an Avvy, who is the dealer? Hoping to read your buying and ownership reviews soon . And also some nice photographs of the Avvy.
  4. swgaan

swgaan Amatore

MH-46
    Panvel, Maharashtra
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Welcome on board Abhishek..
    what Colour of avvy you finalized? and which dealer?what variant?
  5. Abhishek Paranjape

Dombivli
    Avventura 1.3 90 HP
    @swgaan
    Myself and my Wifey are swinging back and forth between Bronzo Tan and Zafferano Orange ( Diesel Emotion Model. )
    I Would be buying from Ahmedabad.
    Actually I would be buying via CSD. Dealers back here in Mumbai/Navi-Mumbai are not giving me a proper update on CSD pricing. Balaji/Torrid Fiat people are saying that there is hardly any benefit of 20,000 rs while Ahmedabad dealer has given me a proper VAT Free pricing.
    swgaan and Murphy_Fiat like this.
  6. rajeev_pillai

rajeev_pillai Regolare

Mumbai
    Kochi, Kerala
    Grande Punto 1.2
    Hi Abhishek,
    Welcome to TFI, and congrats for the new Avvy.
    I am also from Dombivili, Dombivili -West to be precise. However currently employed at Kochi.

Do post all the updates and drive safe.

--Rajeev
  7. swgaan

swgaan Amatore

MH-46
    Panvel, Maharashtra
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Great... i would suggest you to go for Bronzo Tan (beaware its rich color to maintain.. personally experience, i am having wine Punto)
    is there any one from your family belongs to armed forces? as you said you will be buying from CSD..
  8. Abhishek Paranjape

Dombivli
    Avventura 1.3 90 HP
    Hello, I got the car delivered on 6th April and drove it to Dombivli on 7th of April. sorry for the late reply.
    We finally settled on the Zafferano Orange colour.
    Details of the Purchase, RTO and Sales Tax procedure will be updated on Ownership forum soon.