1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Hello TFI

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by swgaan, Oct 9, 2012.

1. swgaan

swgaan Amatore

MH-46
    Panvel, Maharashtra
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Hello This Swapnil Ganu,

A proud Owner of Tuscan Wine 1.3 MJD Grande Punto Dynamic 2012, and would also feel great to share that its time for my Punto for his 1st 15000 service in just 4.5 months, and in these days my car gave a great support in all aspects (Maintenance, Economy, drivebility etc) but now i some time feels that its nuts needs tightening, as on rough surface i can feel the shattering sound from the suspension setup and some body plastic, also would like to mention hear that, when i tend to break the vehicle from the speed of 70 kmph + i get wobbly feeling on steering wheel, does any one have a clue for this? or will the servicing will settle down the issue?:confused:

Regards,
    Swapnil Ganu.
  2. Hello Swapnil,welcome to TFI.

15k in 4 and 1/2 months is a lot of running.Great to hear that you are enjoying your beauty,please write your detailed experience in the Ownership thread.

As the car is nearing its 15k service you can get the rattling problems sorted out,and regarding hte wobbling,when did you get the tyre rotation and balancing done last??

Interval of 5k kms is good for tyre rotation,balancing,alignment.This gives even tyre wear and tear,and issues like wobbling,steering vibrations wont occur then.
    Last edited: Oct 9, 2012
  3. Tony

Tony Esperto

Kalamboli, Navi Mumbai
    Kuwait
    Grande Punto 1.2
    Welcome on board, As per your Location MH-46, (Its Panvel RTO), You have done a rear cruising on the Punto.
  4. Surya

Surya Superiore

Namma Bengaluru
    Hi, Welcome to TFI
    First service at 15k or 5k ..?
  5. swgaan

swgaan Amatore

MH-46
    Panvel, Maharashtra
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Sorry for late reply Surya, but that was actually 2nd service i had 1st one at 5k and that was 2nd on 15k.