1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Hello TFI-Abhinav from Hyderabad.

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by ferrari1234, Jun 12, 2012.

1. Hello TFI,

Sorry for not posting my Introduction due to lack of time.My name is Abhinav.I m based in Hyderabad.I m studying in 10th class.I have a Swift VDI old 2010,which had done 64600Km in 28 Months 4 Days.I m looking to replace the car for Linea T-JET or Linea Emotion Diesel in the Near Future.My Interests are Cricket,Music and Books.

Cheers,
    Abhinav
    Last edited: Jun 12, 2012
  2. sungoa2010

sungoa2010

Goa
    Nice to see the details. I think you the youngest TFian:D
    You missed cars in your interest list
    Wish a good luck in studies and I wish this site will help you to understand about mechines(especially mechine with life)
  3. gurjinder

gurjinder Staff Member Janitor

Punjab
    Welcome aboard. I gather the Swift is the family car? Or is it your personal one.

When i was in 10th class, i had a Hero cycle - which never went straight when i left the handle. Alignment issues maybe. :p
  4. prashantgupta84

prashantgupta84 Regolare

New Delhi
    Delhi
    Grande Punto 1.3
    HI, welcome to TFI......both cars are good..u have to decide to go for diesel or petrol....i will suggest go for Linea Diesel
  5. sungoa2010

sungoa2010

Goa
    I just noticed you mentioned about the age of swift. I have a relative who used to always the number of days for his retirement so that he can sit at home. . You are also counting the retirement date of swift like that:D
  6. Tony

Tony Esperto

Kalamboli, Navi Mumbai
    Kuwait
    Grande Punto 1.2
    Abhinav welcome to TFI,
    As per your age i think you should concentrate more on studies. But you can surely vote up for the upgrade of car in the Fly, for which the Fist is well qualified.
    Have a wonderful time in the club.
  7. N Kiran

N Kiran Staff Member Janitor

Hyderabad
    Hello Abhinav. Warm welcome to TFI. I believe you are from Habsiguda. I stay at Tarnaka. Hope to catchup sometime.
  8. Yes Mr.Kiran,How do you know my place.BTW,I saw your Punto long ago at your Apartment and are you living opposite Digmani Automobiles.

---------- Post added at 10:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:35 PM ----------

Thank you everyone for my wishes.I m thinking to buy Linea for my dad and Honda Brio for mom.
    Last edited: Jun 20, 2012
  9. N Kiran

N Kiran Staff Member Janitor

Hyderabad
    You mentioned your location in an other thread earlier sometime. And yes, I do live in the apartments opposite Digmani motors.
  10. OK guys,I m looking to buy T-JET+ at Hyderabad.It is there still there or not there.