1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Hello TeamFiatians!

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Shahnawaz Shaikh, Nov 8, 2017.

1. Shahnawaz Shaikh

Shahnawaz Shaikh Timido

Pune
    Linea 1.3
    Hello,
    I am Shahnawaz from Pune who has been viewing a lot of posts on this website and eventually decided to join it. I've always loved cars and bikes, happen to own a Benelli TNT300 and now a Fiat... looks like I'm a sucker for Italian Brands :)
    In fact, thanks to all the knowledge and content shared here, I have been able to pick myself a Pre-worshiped 2010 Linea 1.3Mjd Emotion Pack for myself. Loved the way it's is built and drives so well although had more than a Lakh kms on the odo, but what was reassuring that the previous owner had serviced the car only with FIAT authorised service stations throughout. And when there were hardly any he has been servicing it with this WINGS Service Station which I'm told is run by a Service Guy of Fiat (former employee of Pandit Automotive) who knows FIAT's in and out and is extremely knowledgeable too. I do not know him but intend to continue servicing the car with him as he has the entire history of this car, unless anyone here could help me with anyone better. Wings is almost at the other end of town for me which wasn't the case with the previous owner.
    Love to read all through the lovely drive experiences shared by fellow FIATians and hope some day I could share too!
    Well, I guess it's been a long introduction for Linea and me, look forward to contributing as well as gaining more and more information related to FIAT Cars. Here's my crowned jewel after she's gone through a Complete Interior and Exterior Cleaning Detailing!

IMG_3456.JPG

2. limraj

limraj Esperto

Trivandrum / Bangalore
    Linea 1.3
    Congrats and welcome to TFI. Have fun.

3. Hemanthk

Hemanthk Timido

Bangalore
    Punto Evo 1.3 90 HP
    Congrats to be a part of Fiatians.

4. wasim akram

wasim akram Amatore

JAMMU
    Linea Classic
    Congrats Shahnawaz and welcome to the teamfiat.Hope to see posts regarding your linea in future.best of luck......

5. Shahnawaz Shaikh

Shahnawaz Shaikh Timido

Pune
    Linea 1.3
    Thank you so much limraj, Hemanthk and Wasim.

Glad to be in the Company of Fellow FIATians. I'm still getting used to the Linea and still love the way she drives and looks even now.... For me the Linea is almost a timeless design which will still look good even in coming years. Italians have a way with their design I must say... Also love the way my Benelli TNT300 is designed but that's for another forum. Shall certainly keep all updated with posts on my new found love!

6. pabhishek

pabhishek Esperto

Pune
    Linea T-Jet
  7. Shahnawaz Shaikh

Shahnawaz Shaikh Timido

Pune
    Linea 1.3
    Thank you so much Abhishek for the warm welcome! :shame:
    --- Double Post Merged, Nov 9, 2017, Original Post Date: Nov 9, 2017 ---
    IMG_3446r.jpg IMG_3448r.jpg IMG_3449r.jpg IMG_3450r.jpg IMG_3445.JPG IMG_3454.JPG
    --- Double Post Merged, Nov 9, 2017 ---
    Just adding a few snaps of the Linea after a complete Interior and Exterior Detailing...

8. TANUJ KANDARI

TANUJ KANDARI Timido

PUNE
    Punto Evo 1.3 90 HP
    Welcome Shahnawaz to the forum. From the photos the car looks extremely well maintained given 7 years and 1 L mileage. Which part of pune are you from? You may wanna check Rudra Motors at Wagholi for servicing. Good old mechanics of Jay Vijay work there.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

9. Shahnawaz Shaikh

Shahnawaz Shaikh Timido

Pune
    Linea 1.3
    --- Double Post Merged, Nov 11, 2017 ---
    Sorry, tried to edit the post and guess my post got added to previous post, regret the error!

10. kedarbendre

kedarbendre Esperto

@Shahnawaz Shaikh welcome tot he forum and congratulation for Linea.

Hope to see you in TFI Pune Meets. :)