1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Hello Teamfiat

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by rajmonpraveen, Jan 31, 2013.

1. rajmonpraveen

rajmonpraveen Timido

Tamilnadu
    Tirunelveli
    Linea 1.3
    I'm Rajmon from Tirunelveli, Tamilnadu currently own a Palio ELX 2003. Thinking about buying a Linea Dynamic Petrol in Feb(Seems TJET is not available now:().
  2. Welcome rajmonpraveen! great choice of cars! please share your experience with the Palio and check the forum for more information and reviews that could help you confirm your choice about the Linea.

Btw there was a thread about Linea Tjet available.. please search for it...if i do find it i shall post it here
  3. Ravi

Ravi Staff Member Janitor

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Welcome Rajmon.
    New T-Jets are not being manufactured currently, but it should be available after sometime. I would say, if you can, wait till April and then take final call.
    1 person likes this.
  4. raj29

raj29 Superiore

Hi Rajmon, Welcome to TFI.
    As Ravi pointed out T-Jet would be a great buy to wait for :)
  5. PatchyBoy

PatchyBoy Esperto

Bangalore
    You mean, FIAT is going to start making T-Jets again? Any source fro this information?

Rajan
  6. Ravi

Ravi Staff Member Janitor

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    At Fiat factory visit, it was mentioned that T-Jet will come back again. Not sure about timelines.
  7. amogh

amogh Staff Member Janitor

Pune
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Hi Rajan,

What Ravi has mentioned is right. The T-Jet is very much here to stay. In fact if you click on the "Showroom" tab at Fiat India's website you will see that the T-Jet features in the list as a separate product.

My guess is once the new showrooms kick start in significant numbers the T-Jet will start featuring prominently. It will also be interesting to see how FIAT manages the Linea Facelift and the T-Jet combo.
  8. FastLove

FastLove Superiore

Mumbai
    Linea 1.4
    T-jets were never made in Ranjangaon. They were imported .
    1 person likes this.
  9. thomman85

thomman85 Esperto

Rajmon, Welcome to TFI...

share some pictures of your beauty
  10. PatchyBoy

PatchyBoy Esperto

Bangalore
    Not as CBU. No. Either the engines were imported and the other parts sourced locally and the assembled here, or may be as CKD. Not too sure about it.

Rajan