1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Hello TeamFiat

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by pdj, Oct 6, 2012.

1. pdj

pdj

Hi,

I joined team fiat more than a month back. My introduction to the forum was quite interesting. I had a run in with a pillar and my left front and rear doors were as a result dented and scratched. I went to the official Tata Fiat workshop to ask them to repair the damage and they as expected told me that both doors needed to be replaced!! Needless to say that was not what I wanted. While I was waiting a gentleman introduced himself to me and pointed me to this forum (J Ravi's Leh trip ) and to Sai Colorium. I read the reviews and decided to get my car repaired at Sai Colorium where they did a pretty good job.

I have a slightly rare Punto - a 2009 Petrol 1.4 Dynamic . Its done only 11000 km as I was abroad for two years soon after purchasing it. I am based in Bangalore (hate the traffic and the roads). I am an aviation and military history nut as well.

Feels good to be on this forum.

Regards,
    pdj
    2 people like this.
  2. Tony

Tony Esperto

Kalamboli, Navi Mumbai
    Kuwait
    Grande Punto 1.2
    Welcome on board with your Punto
  3. amargawade90

amargawade90 Superiore

Welcome to TFI and Punto 1.4 Group !!! Now waiting for you Punto 1.4 Review::T
  4. raj29

raj29 Superiore

Hi pdj, welcome to TFI.
    Wishing you a lot more happy miles on your ride now that you are all set to hit the pedals :)
  5. Welcome to TFI...post your ownership experiences in seperate thread as well as your beauties pics...
  6. kedarbendre

kedarbendre Esperto

MH 12
    PDJ welcome to TeamFIAT India.

whats the story behind pdj.
  7. rishike007

rishike007 Esperto

Mumbai-Pune
    Pune- Mumbai
    Grande Punto 1.2
    Welcome PDJ to TFI...

Tell us about aviation & military history passion.... :) as well as about your punto's review
  8. Surya

Surya Superiore

Namma Bengaluru
    welcome pdj..
  9. ratanshivi

ratanshivi Regolare

Mald (East)
    Welcome aboard - Interesting Punto 1.4 - You are absolutely right very few here have the 1.4....
  10. shanmugam

shanmugam Amatore

Chennai
    Welcome to TFI, do share your punto's pics................