1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Hello TeamFiat (Best offer on Fiat cars this month)

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by sidnaique, Mar 11, 2015.

1. sidnaique

sidnaique Timido

Punto Evo 1.3 90 HP
    Hello Team Fiat!

Along with the introduction, I have a good news too!

First, the introduction...
    I am Sid. I am from Goa. I have booked my new Punto Evo 90hp (Tuscan wine) here in Goa @ Auto Industries Goa. Super Excited! The car is so perfect for my needs that the waiting period is making me very superstitious :-(
    Fingers and Toes crossed!

Now the good news...
    I was supposed to book Evo by end of February and for some reason it got delayed to 2nd of March. And I got lucky!
    I am getting insurance free and 20000/- discount which brings my on road price to 8.1lacs approx. But it doesn't end there... This month they have this awesome 5x5 offer going on.
    Benefits of this offer...
    1. The interest rate of your loan reduces down to 5.5%
    2. You get 5 years warranty
    3. 5 years road side assistance
    4. Five free services
    5. Five couples can win a trip to Italy (this depends on your luck of course)

If anyone is planning on buying a Fiat, then HURRY!
    prabhjot likes this.
  2. pabhishek

pabhishek Esperto

Linea T-Jet
    Congratulations for your new evo. Welcome to Tfi !
    Keep us updated with dealership experience and pics of car :)
  3. bibin

bibin Regolare

"The interest rate of your loan reduces down to 5.5%" is only for Linea as per the cochin edition. Are u sure you are getting it for punto evo 90hp?
  4. sidnaique

sidnaique Timido

Punto Evo 1.3 90 HP
    I had already booked my punto evo 90hp without knowing about the offer. I was told by the Fiat sales person that I am getting this offer a week later. They wouldn't do so if punto evo was not eligible for it. Also, yesterday I received the revised EMI details for my loan as well.
    BTW, the ad shows linea, punto evo and avventura on it. And I hope that your information is not correct :)

Thanks! and I will definitely share my experience.