1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Hello !!! Team..

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by gopikish, Nov 5, 2013.

1. Hi Kingston, How are you, HZ your White beauty, Have you taken for any long rides, Absolutely sure, I would need to do a PDI, Spoke with Khan today and probably tomorrow I should be getting the VIN.
  2. FP90

FP90 Timido

Chennai
    No long rides yet, just the daily commute to office in rush hour traffic. Will plan for one very soon. So far the car feels good. 13.1 km/l as of today. A meager 480 Kms done in 2 weeks. Best wishes for the PDI tomorrow. Take it easy!
    1 person likes this.
  3. XLR8er

XLR8er Amatore

Pune
    Pune
    Grande Punto 1.3 90 HP
    Welcome to TFI buddy. Wish yiu the best for your future journey with the 90hp monstress :D

Sent From Canvas 4 using Tapatalk
    1 person likes this.
  4. Hi Folks, Got the VIN from the SA, MCA11874D07XXXXXXHKZ, My concern is 11874D , I havent seen this number all over this thread / in any website. Does anyone know the VIN of Sport (90 HP). Kindly let me know team!!, @Nadeem - Any inputs yaar.
  5. Nadeem Ahmed VR 46

Nadeem Ahmed VR 46 Esperto

Gadag
    @Gopikish,
    I think its 11854D for 90hp.90hp & Sport have same engine codes,no difference.Your car is manufactured in August 2013.Ask your SA once again the VIN.
    Last edited: Nov 21, 2013
  6. Sure, Thanks Nadeem, I should be seeing the vehicle probably tomorrow, will update the post tomorrow. :)
  7. Nadeem Ahmed VR 46

Nadeem Ahmed VR 46 Esperto

Gadag
    Always a pleasure Gopi.Btw,did u booked Red Punto 90hp or Punto Sport?