1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Hello !!! Team..

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by gopikish, Nov 5, 2013.

1. Tony

Tony Esperto

Kalamboli, Navi Mumbai
    Kuwait
    Grande Punto 1.2
    Congrats and for sure you will feel a big difference while driving the 90HP, its like tank, than your previous car..
  2. Hi Folks, I should be taking the delivery of my Punto 90HP probably by this week, But I have a quick question , Does the color of Alloy differ for Punto 1.3MJD Emotion Pk 90 HP, When I went this to Ramkay - Velachery, saw a new Emotion 90HP which was delivered and the alloy was a normal, But when I enquired, they said, 90HP, which comes after April has the dark gun-metal alloy. So, Does the dealership sell the vehicles which are manufactured in April 2013 ?, I also spoke with the Sales Person - Mr.Khan , But he wasn't sure about it. I should be getting my query clarified tomorrow, Moreover, I am very curious to know about this. Any Input from you guys!!!
  3. Nadeem Ahmed VR 46

Nadeem Ahmed VR 46 Esperto

Gadag
    Hi Gopikish,Congrats on getting delivery probably by this week.ant wait to see your new Punto 90hp.Punto 90hp manufactured in april or post april comes with gun metal alloys whereas Punto 90hp manufactured before April comes with normal silver alloy colour & also New Punto Sport variant has normal silver alloy colour & not gun metal alloy.
  4. Oh super..I have booked punto 90HP, not the sports version..let me check with those ramkay guys.. Thanks for sharing Nadeem.

Sent from my C5302 using Tapatalk
  5. Nadeem Ahmed VR 46

Gadag
    Always a pleasure gopikish.Oh great,Punto 90hp looks better than stickered version.did you got VIN from Ramkay.i m certain sure that your car will have gun metal alloys.Do you like gun metal alloy or normal alloy?
  6. I like that gun a lot, looks cool as well, they haven't provided the VIN yet. Need to confirm with them. My only concern is that, I should not get an old vehicle. It's already Nov now.

7. Nadeem Ahmed VR 46

Gadag
    Yeah it looks really cool.Delivery is near & still no VIN.contact them tomo & see if they are giving you an old vehicle.
  8. Hi..I just spoke with them and said they should be giving out the vehicle manufactured in July13, but the dealer said they received the vehicle only on30th Oct. Also it's a red with black top like 90HP sports with silver alloy and not the gun metal.. Any inputs Nadeem..I should get the VIN today. Guys pls advice.. Thanks

9. Nadeem Ahmed VR 46

Gadag
    This sounds interesting to me.Are they giving you stock model?
    Punto Red 90hp has black top?does it has orvm's painted in black too?Get VIN today.
    1 person likes this.
  10. FP90

FP90 Timido

Chennai
    Hi Gopi - Do a thorough PDI. There's a similar Punto in the showroom display. I hope you would have noticed that. Also, the ex-showroom price quoted should give you an idea if it is the Sport model (~7.75L).