1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Hello !!! Team..

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by gopikish, Nov 5, 2013.

1. I am also new to this place and presently holding a Honda City , researched for a good mascot and finally decided to go for this strong bull called Punto (90HP).
    BTW, I am from Chennai; I would be taking the vehicle from Ramkay - Velachery .
    I would like to share your reviews and experience with Fiat in Chennai, Guys who are in and around help me out.
    Furthermore, I am very glad to be a part of this forum, and it helps very much in all things for an enthusiastic driver.
    2 people like this.
  2. Nadeem Ahmed VR 46

Nadeem Ahmed VR 46 Esperto

Gadag
    Congrats Girish for deciding to go for strong bull Punto 90hp.Welcome to this forum.:pBtw,which colour have you booked?when is the delivery?Post lots of pics & review Ownership & Dealership experience.
    1 person likes this.
  3. livelyyoungman

livelyyoungman Regolare

Chennai
    Chennai
    Linea 1.3
    Welcome to the league. All the very best for you and your Mr. Strong Bull. BTW when are you taking possession of this?
    1 person likes this.
  4. dhaya76

dhaya76 Amatore

Chennai
    Chennai
    Linea 1.3
    Welcome to TFI and congratulations for your Punto the strong bull.
    1 person likes this.
  5. Nadeem Ahmed VR 46

Nadeem Ahmed VR 46 Esperto

Gadag
    Sorry Gopikish for saying wrong name,i thought your name as Girish:D
  6. Thank you everyone!!, I have decided to pick the Mettalic Diesel Red Bull :), I should be taking the vechile as soon, Probably next week. Guys pls let me know how much mileage you get in City and in HW, also hz the service in chennai. @ Nadeem - Thats fine , Thanks again :)
  7. dhaya76

dhaya76 Amatore

Chennai
    Chennai
    Linea 1.3
    Hi gopikish, mine is a new Linea and clocked around 1800 kms. I am getting around 12.5 kmpl to 13 kmpl in city with 100% AC on. I travel through heavy traffic (Tharamani - Velachery - Guindy Kathipara) morning between 9 am to 10 am and evening 6 pm to 7 pm. Yet to give my car for service, once done will share the experience.
    1 person likes this.
  8. aruncep

aruncep Amatore

Chennai
    Took delivery of my Linea(OB) 1.3 Dynamic on 10th of Oct 2013 from Ramkay. Till date have clocked close to 4200 KMs. I do get an average of 15.2 KMs in my regular drives(Kelambakkam(Home) - Sholingallur(Office)) and do get around 19.5 on Highways. Planning to give my car for first service on 16th Nov 2013. I have never gone beyond 3K rpm and also made sure not to cross 110 KMPH, this is only till I reach 5K KMs on my ODO. So far good experience with Fiat.
    1 person likes this.
  9. AsifP

AsifP

Navi Mumbai
    Congratulations, Gopi. Hope you have a long and trouble-free experience with your new car.
    1 person likes this.
  10. Thanks a lot Dhaya, I would be travelling in the same route to, sometimes I would need to go to travel from Tambaram - Madipakkam. Anyways thanks for sharing.

- - - Merged Post - - -

Thanks a lot Arun and Asif, @Arun- good to hear that. Pls share your experience with Ramkay service once you are done with your car.