1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Hello Team Fiatian's! - Satish from Namma Bengaluru

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by satishchour, May 23, 2013.

1. satishchour

satishchour Timido

Bangalore
    Yes pdash, that is where I stay, behind Total Mall.

Thank you Ganges and punto_emotion.

I too wanted to end the vinyl stripes at the end of the door frame, unfortunately, the end of the door frame extends on wheel arches :(

The name was my wife's idea, was looking for an Italian name with "FIAT" in it, and in Marathi, with a little tweak it can turn out to mean, "My Fiat".:cool:
  2. Nadeem Ahmed VR 46

Nadeem Ahmed VR 46 Esperto

Gadag
    Satish..welcome to TFI..vinyl on ur punto is looking just stunning..BTW wat do u mean by MOZZAFIATO??
  3. puntosat

puntosat Superiore

Bangalore
    Satish...super ree..we share same name & the car make as well!!
    1 person likes this.
  4. pdash

pdash Regolare

Bangalore
    Mahadevapura
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Good to know that. Next time I notice u on road, i will definitely stop to say HI , I stays opposite of More mega store. I have a red :redcar mjd active.

BTW which shop did u do the vinyl job?? I m too planning for something innovative, but haven't decided the design yet.
  5. satishchour

satishchour Timido

Bangalore
    It means "Breath taking"... In ma Punto's case, its Breath taking-ly beautiful!! :-D

I got the vinyl job done from a small shop opposite of Kalamandir near Marathalli. But, the last I know, is that they have closed. Not sure where they have moved.
    But if you have a design in mind and present it to any Vinyl shops, they can do the job for you. Best of luck to bring in the creativity for your red beauty :)
    1 person likes this.
  6. The beauty looks stunning mate, great work with the red vinyls.
  7. kedarbendre

kedarbendre Esperto

MH 12
    Satish welcome to the forum and your car looks amazing. : up

Sent from my MK16i using Forum Runner
  8. Tony

Tony Esperto

Kalamboli, Navi Mumbai
    Kuwait
    Grande Punto 1.2
    Welcome
    Your Grande looks more Grande and its a Unique done on it, For sure it will have many Head Turners around...........
  9. raj29

raj29 Superiore

Hi Satish, Welcome to TFI.
    Different name to a different looking Punto. Cool, Hatkey effects :)