1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Hello Team Fiatian's! - Niraj from Namma Bengaluru

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by eagle4u, Jun 18, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. raj29

raj29 Superiore

Hi Niraj, Welcome to TFI.

Congratulation on the Booking and wishing you all the best for the delivery process :)
  2. Auditya

Auditya

Pune
    Welcome to TFI Niraj. You have made the right choice. And Exotica Red looks real hot :D

I too have got 2012 red Punto Emotion delivered on 31st May. And same thing had happened with me. I wanted the delivery on 29th so got this Pooja Delivery :confused: on 29th and returned the car and got it on 31st with registration. :dance

Regards,
    Aditya
  3. svvickky

svvickky Amatore

bangalore
    is there something that we can do to improve the sales experience with KHt esp , the numbers of bad experience with irshad is increasing day by day.
  4. shams

shams Esperto

Bangalore
    requesting people to post about the bad experience in KHT dealership thread for Adit to take notice and take adequate measures.
  5. zenwalker

zenwalker Esperto

Bangalore
    Hmm....So far had good experience with Mr. Touseef. Lets see how it goes and any such deviations i shall report here in no time :D
  6. theblack

theblack Esperto

Bangalore
    zenwalker, what happened to your car dude. Did you get it yet when is the delivery.
    Your's is probably the next most sought after thread after J Ravi's travelogues! :)
  7. shams

shams Esperto

Bangalore
    Rightly said :) and most of us want to see your booking receipt :mrgreen:

sorry Niraj for OT posts in your thread!
  8. zenwalker

zenwalker Esperto

Bangalore
    Sure i could attach it.

Delivery delay is 12 days. So by this month end probably i should be getting delivered. :)
  9. theblack

theblack Esperto

Bangalore
    Just out of curiosity have you asked if any fiat dealer actually delivered the car on time anywhere in bangalore and also are they not ashamed to do this to almost all customers

from HTC desire S with cynogenmod 7.2
  10. zenwalker

zenwalker Esperto

Bangalore
    @sham,
    Actually Tousiff has not given 100% assurance about the delivery date. With most of the talks i have with him, he has been very straight to fact which i appreciate him for atleast so far.
    So ill hold on to this thought till i get car delivered.

- - - Merged Post - - -

Hope below image satisfies all of you guys curiosity :p
    Booking Reciept.jpg

@Neeraj,
    Sorry to OT your thread. Just wanted to answer folks doubts. I am done and over!!

@Mods,
    Apologies please. :D
    Last edited: Jun 20, 2013
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.