1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Hello Team Fiatian's! - Niraj from Namma Bengaluru

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by eagle4u, Jun 18, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. svvickky

svvickky Amatore

bangalore
    Hi congrats buddy.. Yes as PRash told please be careful with irshad, he was a pathetic SA i have ever heard of . :( .. Also do proper PDI and be adamant on any issue u see. Irshad will simple try to convince you that its not a problem .
    During my delivery we had couple of issues that he was trying to just avoid and wasn't accepting until we persisted him that its a problem.

You will surely enjoy the punto to the fullest.. :)..
  2. venka

venka BANNED

I hope everything ends in smooth. As i booked my car on Feb 5th ended up taking delivery on March 8th . I don't have the count of postpones. Sales ppl build up the stories better than any movie director and yeah Ekta kapoor :evilsmile

Don't get disappointed at the end when you didn't get the car on the expected date.
    Last edited: Jun 18, 2013
  3. Just now spoke to Mr. Irshad, he says registering the car on 20th is not possible (thought he could try for a Temp Reg.). According to him KHT will receive the car by 3:00 PM on 19/6/2013 or so and then they need 4-5 hour for there own PDI which can't be done on the same day since the yard coses by 6:00 PM. He agreed to get the car registered on 21/6/2013. I never been confortable with this sales gentleman, since day one I started to deal with him. May be others should avoid going to him.
  4. shams

shams Esperto

Bangalore
    if the car is actually reaching SC tomorrow afternoon then let the registration happen on 21st! 20th will be too much of trouble for them. ask for the VIN no, if car is in transit, they will have its vin no. once you have the VIN, you can visit their yard tomorrow and see if your car has arrived or not and then take it forward from there
  5. Surya

Surya Superiore

Namma Bengaluru
    Hi, congrats for your punto booking.., you can get hold of the car as soon as it arrives in the stockyard need not wait till registration, i drove all the way to nelamangala stockyard of prerana to do the PDI once it was passed by me next day it reached showroom, i received it with temp registration on it and later went and got the registration plates fixed on a later date.
  6. Got the VIN: MCA118C5E0xxxxxxxJLZ
    From My initial reading it seems like (September 2012), Not sure about the engine code, though I have booked Punto Emotion MJD.
  7. Nadeem Ahmed VR 46

Nadeem Ahmed VR 46 Esperto

Gadag
    ok great eagle4u..u can get registration done by yourself after some days..here in my place registration is done by owner and not dealers..they deliver car on temp registration..
  8. shams

shams Esperto

Bangalore
    it is september make!
  9. Ravi

Ravi Staff Member Janitor

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
  10. Surya

Surya Superiore

Namma Bengaluru
    Hi, please don't forget to collect the freebies i mean accessories during the delivery.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.