1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Hello Team Fiatian's! - Niraj from Namma Bengaluru

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by eagle4u, Jun 18, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I am proud to join Team Fiat. I have booked my very first Fiat Grande Punto Emotion (Exotica Red) from KHT - Fiat Cafe, Bangalore. After 3 week of waiting and a lot of phone call about hard delivery deadline (from me) of on or before 20/06/2013, finally I received a call from Sales guy that the car will arrive tomorrow at fiat cafe late in noon, and they need 4-5 hours of there own PDI. This means they can do a 'Pooja delivery' (new fancy term :confused:) on 20/06/2013 but can't register on the same day. I have to give back the car after visit to a temple and it will take a day or two for registration. Thanks.
    3 people like this.
  2. Congratulation of your new car.Welcome to TFI, please see if you can get any TFI'en to do the PDI with help of PDI checklist.
    Last edited: Jun 18, 2013
  3. Thanks for your reply. I have printed the PDI 3.0 checklist and ready with VIN decoding details, but nothing like having an expert eye to help. Do you suggest any good way to reach any team fiat member who could help me with PDI?
  4. Nadeem Ahmed VR 46

Nadeem Ahmed VR 46 Esperto

Gadag
    congratulations eagle4u on buying Fiat Grande Punto Emotion Exotica Red colour and Welcome to TFI..post lots of pics of ur car n review..happy that another new Fiat customer is buying Punto on 20th June..r u buying d Exotica Red Punto which is displayed in Caffe?
  5. theblack

theblack Esperto

Bangalore
    Awesome selection.
    Just let us know where you live and if anyone is free that day they would be able to join you.
    In any case just make sure you follow the PDI word by word and take your sweet time and if in doubt reject it immediately. I know it might be hard to let go especially after all that wait but its a very small price to pay as against a possible long term misery.

PS :: I had gone for with my friend for his car's PDI and there was no 'H' symbol . when i questioned it the SA told me its not available in any "Variant".
    There was an 'Active' variant nearby and i showed the 'H' symbol there , the SA was quick enough to say that its available only in 'Active' .
    I said OK, and was searching for a E+ variant. Just then a brand new E+ rolled in and 'H' was there as well.

This time I asked him to explain the presence of 'H' in all variants except on this one and he smiled.
    So such kind of things will happen everywhere , Please be careful
  6. zenwalker

zenwalker Esperto

Bangalore
    Hmm....delays in delivery dates should be communicated. Why is KHT SA behaving this way?
    Which SA was assisting you ?

Me too booked from same last friday.
  7. venka

venka BANNED

Pooja Delivery ( With temp Reg no ?? ) ask this. if its so fine , else I feel something fishy here. See none of the dealers will give the car delivery with out Temp Registration.

If your telling the permanent registration then yeah it will take a day or two days time to get the no. but why you to give the car back for registration purpose. ?? its merely a hour job to do registration .

As i have done registration by my self and i know how the things work over there.
  8. Thank you all for awesome suggestions. I live in Whitefield, Bangalore. I haven't checked if its going to be temp registration or not? I will confirm with sales guy soon. I booked it when 65k discount was going on (which means its 2012 model, not 2013). I am yet to receive the VIN number which can reveal the actual detail.

I did a colour change after 4 days of my booking which might have resulted in some delay in car delivery, so not all blame goes to the sales guy (Mr. Irshad) at Fiat Cafe. Yesterday when I check he said the car will arrive 23/06/2013 (Sunday), when I asked why? ( the answer was Fiat don't order/dispatch car if they have just few booking, they need to have 20+ booking to dispatch .. blah blah etc) When I insisted that I might end up not taking the car delivery for next one month (for auspicious reason), he agreed to give a try. I then received a call saying there is one car booked for someone else and since they convince him to take at later date, I can get it on 20th.
  9. shams

shams Esperto

Bangalore
    welcome to tfi eagle4u!!
    if your car arrives tomorrow, its very much possible to take the delivery on 20th evening after registration. its doesnt take 2 days for registration. you need to insist for it.
  10. Prash1407

Prash1407 Amatore

Bangalore
    Welcome on board!!! Congratulations for the selection.
    My purchase was also through Mr. Irshad. Please be careful regarding the delivery dates. My dates were postponed thrice with different reason each time. Since you have a limit on the delivery date, get the same confirmed so that no surprises (nasty) prop up...
    All the best and enjoy the drive...
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.