1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

hello team fiat!

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by ihmisohjus, Jan 16, 2011.

1. ihmisohjus

ihmisohjus

Bangalore
    Hi guys! I'm a staunch supporter of FIAT. I booked my Italian stallion late december, last year. my Punto 90 hp is to arrive day after tomorrow and the excitement is killing me. i thank team fiat for answering most of my queries.
    This will be my second Fiat, the first being the uno (which was sold in 2000)
  2. ansal11

ansal11 Esperto

Noida
    Congrats ihmisohjus for gettinbg the Punto 90hp. Wlcome to TFI as well. Do a full PDI before you drive out ur new car. If you have ny questions do ask members. Njoy and post the pics once u get the car.
  3. bhai

bhai Esperto

Ahmednagar
    Grande Punto 1.3 90 HP
    Congrats for getting 90 HP Italian Beauty ::T

After using UNO you went for GP like me. I am also hardcore fan of UNO.
    UNO is famous for excellent Ride Quality & Especially Butter smooth Gear BOX. Gear box code No. is C-513

I will say ,Gear shift qaulity of UNO does not match to any other todays hatchback.

Like Grande Punto,UNO never been need to replace Clutch Slave cylinder also. ::V
  4. PaddleShifter

PaddleShifter Staff Member Janitor

Chandigarh
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Hi "ihmisohjus". Congrats and welcome to TFI. ::T
    P.S.- Interesting username. What does it mean? :)
  5. Viny

Viny Esperto

:)
    @ihmisohjus: hi, welcome, its one difficult to pronounce nick for me atleast :(

@PaddleShifter: Wakeup :hit :hit , its TeamFiat and not Carwale
  6. PaddleShifter

Chandigarh
    Grande Punto 1.3
    @Viny- :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Thanks. 10mins window period was still available otherwise it would have been written permanently. :)
  7. ansal11

ansal11 Esperto

Noida
    Lol @ Paddleshifter.

@ ihmisohjus, im sure ur gonna njoy the GP as u did the UNO. Ull have a great time with the GP
  8. Viny

Viny Esperto

:)
    @paddleshiffter : Woops...I can no longer edit it, so probably its permanently written now :(
  9. PaddleShifter

Chandigarh
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Thats ok. It will surely make us (and other TFI members) laugh when we see it. :)
    Infact, I regret editing the original post.
    Lets keep it as it is only.
  10. ihmisohjus

ihmisohjus

Bangalore
    haha it's pronounced as ee-miso-jus, it's basically translated as 'human missile'
    thanks guys! I'm from Bangalore and I booked the car at prerna motors, I'm going tomorrow for my first inspection and then will pick up the car on Tuesday. anything particular i must look out for during the inspection?

PS: I'm only 16 years of age, and not yet eligible for a driving licence, but i have raced a lot in the past (until my fathers piggy bank got exhausted) so when ever i refer to "i", I either mean "my dad" or "us" or "we"
    that is so true, i never got a chance to drive it when we owned it, but i recently drove one that belong to my dad's friend at a track in coimbatore(kari motor speedway)