1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Hello Team Fiat

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by capt_slow, Dec 17, 2010.

1. capt_slow

capt_slow

Mumbai
    Hello Team Fiat
    This is Sunny
    I am an IT Consultant and currently I am staying in Mumbai(Maharashtra).

A first time car owner (the Linea Emotion +) ,i also ride a Royal Enfield Std 350 and Yamaha RXG.I love to travel and looking ahead for some adventurous activities.Thanks for allowing me to be member of such a wonderful community. My best regards to all moderators,administrators and members.
  2. Welcome aboard Sunny. Where in Mumbai are you located?
  3. PaddleShifter

PaddleShifter Staff Member Janitor

Chandigarh
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Welcome to TFI Capt_Slow. I hope you find this forum useful. ::T
  4. Rajen

Rajen Regolare

Bangalore
    Welcome Capt_Slow to TFI
  5. shashanknathani

shashanknathani Superiore

Pune
    Welcome on-board Sunny... For how long you are driving the Linea...
  6. sindu2000

sindu2000

Kolkota
    Welcome Capt_Slow to TFI

Hope we all hv a good learning experience.............
  7. capt_slow

capt_slow

Mumbai
    @everyone : Thanks for the warm welcome .

@ rajesh : I live in malad although i spend most of my waking hours in vikhroli
    @shashank : its been less than 2 months since i brought her home .Its a Nov 2009 car and about a year old. As you would have guessed i bought her from used car market .

note to self : need to figure out how to use multiquote
  8. shashanknathani

shashanknathani Superiore

Pune
    How much did you pay... If you can give us an idea... this will help clear many doubts that people have about FIAT new generation cars re-sale value.....
  9. kedarbendre

kedarbendre Esperto

MH 12
    First Welcome to TFI Sunny. How much cost you paid for Linea. When I was looking for car I had a option of Linea 1.3 Emotion + 8.30 lacs. That was out of my budget so opted Punto 1.2 Emotion. :)
  10. capt_slow

capt_slow

Mumbai
    sealed the deal at ~ 6.65L

@kedar : i too was in a situation similar to yours . With a budget of 6.5 L - 7L , i thought a new Tata manza /Fiat GP MJD would be the car i would probably end up buy as I was not too sure buying a used car made good sense .but my heart and mind were obssesed with the Linea ::V
    from my personal experience i would say the avg price in the used car mkt for the linea is between 6.20 L to 6.80L (2009 petrol emotion versions). Please note these are not ''used car dealer" prices ,those guys quote extravagantly .Hope this helps