1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Hello Team FIAT

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by rajesh.bolde, Dec 30, 2013.

1. Hello,
    My name is Rajesh. I have recently joined this group. Last month i became a proud owner of a used Fiat Grande punto 90 HP MJD BNW.
    I came across this forum through my collegue who also owns a punto 90HP. He is a proud owner of his punto and always tries to highlight its features even though
    we both work in a different automotive industry which is a competitor to FIAT.

My enthusiasm grew day by day and i started to checkout his punto and at the same time started reading the posts and other details in this forum. I was very impressed by seeing all auto enthusiasts come together and share their experience. Finally the day came on 29th November when i finally became a proud owner of my own PUNTO.

I will write my initial ownership review in coming days.

Have a look at my BNW punto as a teaser till then..

Cheers
    Rajesh

20131124_121338.jpg
    6 people like this.
  2. Flywheel

Flywheel Regolare

Pune
    Welcome to TFI and Congratulations on your new ride. Your car looks like it has come out of the showroom, looks like the previous owner has taken good care of her :)
    Last edited: Dec 31, 2013
  3. zenwalker

zenwalker Esperto

Bangalore
    Welcome aboard and congrats on the buy. The car looks neat and taken care off good.
  4. Welcome aboard, hope to see you in the team fiat meetings.
  5. PankajJoshi

PankajJoshi Amatore

Hyderabad
    Hyderabad
    Linea 1.4
    This is something to read!
    Last edited: Dec 31, 2013
    1 person likes this.
  6. Thanks Flywheel. Yes the car has been well taken care of. I fell in love with her when i saw her for the first time and i made up my mind come what may this would be my next ride.

- - - Merged Post - - -

Thanks zenwalker. Yes the car is neat without a single scratch on it. I dont know how the previous owner was able to take care of her. I am very fortunate to have this as my ride.. enjoying every mile in it.

- - - Merged Post - - -

Thanks Sat-Chit-ananda. I would be very much interested to attend the team fiat meetings.

- - - Merged Post - - -

FIAT fans are everywhere my friend. Frankly we dont have any car in our company (i will not like to reveal the name) which can compete with Punto in its segment and i was just blown away by its design.
    1 person likes this.
  7. PaddleShifter

PaddleShifter Staff Member Janitor

Chandigarh
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Welcome to TFI Rajesh. That Punto looks brand new. Exhaust tip is looking neat as well. :)
    1 person likes this.
  8. Thanks PaddleShifter. Yes it looks as a new one. It is 2010 model, run 24000kms and in a very good condition. Previous owner was a big fan of his car but since he doesnt have space in his garage due to new addition of Innova he sold it with heavy heart.

- - - Merged Post - - -

Hello,
    I am posting few more pics of my beauty. check it out:D....

20131124_122032.jpg

20131124_121222.jpg

20131124_121237.jpg

20131124_121252.jpg

20131124_121302.jpg

20131124_121358.jpg

20131124_121539.jpg
    4 people like this.
  9. sriks84

sriks84 Amatore

Bangalore
    Hey Rajesh .. congrats on getting this powerful beauty :) Looks Awesome !!!
    1 person likes this.
  10. Nadeem Ahmed VR 46

Nadeem Ahmed VR 46 Esperto

Gadag
    Congrats Rajesh,your Punto in white looks like a brand new Punto delivered from showroom.
    Looks neat & beautiful.Awesome & Fantastic pics.