1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Hello Team Fiat

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by navi_tjet, Aug 22, 2013.

1. navi_tjet

navi_tjet

Bangalore
    Hello Friends!

My name is Navdeep and I hail from the garden city. Well hardly any garden left in the city, but thats for another day.

For today I would like to share the story of me joining the Fiat family.

I own a 2004 WagonR - she has been my trusted companion for almost 9 years now, but not for long.
    Few days back, I made a big mistake, in fact biggest mistake of my life.

I went to the Fiat showroom and the chap there offered me Tjet test drive. I never realized what I am getting into before it was too late.
    I took the drivers seat, turned her on and gently nudged her accelerator. Life was never the same the moment she started to move.
    I have driven almost all the cars in Indian market and I have always been enthusiastic about cars. But this time it was different.
    I don't know what. But she touched the heart like no other car had done before. I fell in love....instantly.
    Yes!!! After being married for so many years and father of a school going kid, I was in love. Again.

I left her back at the showroom, but my heart stayed there with her. I wanted her and I wanted her so bad. I spent many sleepless nights thinking about her.
    I felt like a child - wanting THAT toy only.

I realized I cannot stay without her anymore and finally booked TJET last Sunday and now eagerly awaiting for the delivery. Falling Rupee is giving me jitters and I know for sure she is gonna gulp the petrol like we gulp Patiala pegs. But then they say "Jab Pyar Kiya To Darna Kya"...

Search for more information about my Fiat led me to this forum and I found out that I am not alone. There are hundreds of more car crazy people like me already out there :evilsmile. And I was eager to be a member of this community. In act the only other thing I waited for so eagerly after the JET was getting my membership approved by the moderators. Well, glad that it finally got approved and here I am a "to be" Fiatian and proud TFI member.

Thanks for reading my post and I hope to have a great experience being the member of TFI community.
    7 people like this.
  2. Crazy Fiatian

Crazy Fiatian Amatore

Chennai
    Chennai
    Linea 1.3
    Welcome to TFI Navi, No Wonder you fell in love with Fiat after driving T-Jet, Fiat made lot of people (like us) to go Crazy on her :)
  3. zenwalker

zenwalker Esperto

Bangalore
    welcome aboard and congrats on the buy. TJET surely is an amazing car. Happy safe miles crunching.
    Once you get it, do write up a post with lots of pics.
  4. saravind

saravind

Bangalore
    Congrats navi... And welcome to TFI....
  5. navi_tjet

navi_tjet

Bangalore
    Thank you friends for a nice and warm welcome :)..
    Zen - Thanks for the wishes. I plan to start the thread once Italiano babe is at home.
  6. gurjinder

gurjinder Staff Member Janitor

Punjab
    Congrats Navdeep. The Italian babe made and will continue to make men feel weak in their knees :)

Rest assured on the fuel efficiency front. When driven normally and with a view on fuel efficiency, the Patiala pegs become more like tequila shots.

Cheers.
  7. zenwalker

zenwalker Esperto

Bangalore
    Def she is making the knees weak, yet rest of the body and mind and heart is rejuvenated to enjoy the ride with her :D
  8. mayurshah

mayurshah Amatore

Banagalore
    Congrats. .welcome to the family

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 4
  9. navi_tjet

navi_tjet

Bangalore
    Woww...the introduction to TFI begins with all of my favorite picks - babes booze and lovely cars :). Could I have imagined a better welcome to a forum :dance. Thanks for making me feel at home.

@zenwalker - I can connect with what you said buddy. Fiat makes great cars. I love driving the multijet cousins too but TJ surely made me go weak like no other.

Gurjinder - She's going to be my only transport. So I'll be gentle on her in the city but will surely look to enjoy her antics on the highways :).
    I have one more worry though - TJET is so addictive to drive that I'll end up taking her out more often...much more often :).

@Mayuresh/Aravind/CF - thanks for the welcome :). Feels great to be part of TFI family.
  10. shams

shams Esperto

Bangalore
    welcome to tfi and many congrats for the tjet :) it is raining fiats in Bangalore these days it seems