1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Hello, Punto won my selection battle!

Discussion in 'Car Purchase Queries' started by puntofreak, Oct 6, 2013.

1. bharath

bharath Regolare

Coimbatore
    100 % Correct...Either Regular Linea or Punto..I just hate when people ask me "Is that the classic newly launched you have booked :chair: "..I say "The regular Linea that was launched five years back :cool"

I just can't Love everything what FIAT does (except the machines) and especially in our Country:uh
    1 person likes this.
  2. sathishgv

sathishgv Regolare

Paradip, odisha
    Grande Punto 1.3 90 HP
    puntofreak, just for fun, i don't know why but whenever i read your wife's comment i read it like this "Maine pehle hi kahi thi. Aap meri baath kabhi nahi sunthey". This statement is hidden inside her statement (read the bold words) and will come into effect if at all there should be anything latter that will happen to the red color (and sure it will happen).

Firstly, Congratulations and welcome to the fiat class. I own 90HP, not the sports one. Regarding the color, when we went to buy our car, fortunately, both of us had the same choice. I am sure that you will not even notice the lack of some 14 HP as it hardly makes difference during normal driving unless you are into some street racing.
  3. puntofreak

puntofreak Novizio

Odisha
    Bhubaneswar
    Grande Punto 1.3
    LOL. Tomorrow (Sunday) oh it's today now, I have planned to take her with me and finally decide about the colour at the spot. Let's see.......
  4. puntofreak

puntofreak Novizio

Odisha
    Bhubaneswar
    Grande Punto 1.3
    The attitude of the dealer (particularly the sales guy) after my booking is not acceptable. Before booking they were following up like anything. But after booking they are not ready to listen. I have received the receipt for my booking amount where they have mentioned the model as active. Surprise! Called the sales guy, he said, "koi dikkat nehin, emotion kardenge". Before booking the sale guy assured me to give every commitment in writing, however after my several follow ups, even after a week, I have not received it. They had assured me to provide me a car manufactured after April 2013 only. Now they say, "we'll try". The on-road cost of the car in the performa invoice which they have sent me shows the amount around 15k higher than what I have finalized. Mujhe to doubt ho raha hai.....Any suggestions?
  5. ghodlur

ghodlur Esperto

Thane
    Thats what happens with every other dealer, once you are in their pocket they make you dance around.
    Write a strong worded mail to Fiat India and post your trauma on their FB site, they do respond positively.
  6. puntofreak

puntofreak Novizio

Odisha
    Bhubaneswar
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Got delivery yesterday :)
    PUNTO DIESEL EMOTION RED
    2 people like this.
  7. nkrishnap

nkrishnap Staff Member Janitor

Bangalore
    Bangalore
    Linea 1.3
    Congrats Puntofreak on getting the Punto home. Do post a new thread for the ownership, dealership experience, price break up and and last but not the leas do post loads of pictures.

Enjoy many more happy miles with the Punto
  8. limraj

limraj Superiore

Trivandrum
    Linea 1.3
    Congratulations
    What's the VIN? Did they keep the promise?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  9. puntofreak

puntofreak Novizio

Odisha
    Bhubaneswar
    Grande Punto 1.3
    It is 2013 August made. The dealer is delaying the temp regn., otherwise they have provided everything they had promised.

20131225_210543.jpg
  10. XLR8er

XLR8er Amatore

Pune
    Pune
    Grande Punto 1.3 90 HP
    Congrats buddy.

The Road is My DRUG.!