1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Hello, Punto won my selection battle!

Discussion in 'Car Purchase Queries' started by puntofreak, Oct 6, 2013.

1. punto_emotion

punto_emotion Esperto

Grande Punto 1.3
    Congrats buddy for your selection and pretty honest opinion about test drives. In my case, the color dilemma was opposite :D both are great colors and if maintained well, they sparkle for years. Don't worry. Happy Punto-ing :up

Sent from my Lumia using Tapatalk
  2. govindankvs

govindankvs Novizio

Grande Punto 1.3
    You are planning for a 2012 or 2013 model?
  3. ghodlur

ghodlur Esperto

I was in the same dilema when choosing the colour for the car when my choice was Tuscan wine but wife has the final say and we chose White. Can can we safely assume you also finally chose White?

Congratulations on booking the punto. So was it Emotion 90 HP or 75 HP?
    Last edited: Oct 24, 2013
  4. Hi puntofreak,

First of all advance congratlations buddy...

even i am planning to book the punto 75 emotion in few days and currently struggling for the color :) i may be looking at RED HOT but i think over a period of time the shine may go away for either white or red one.. i have seen my colleges white car who bought a year and so back and looks fady now...

could you help me to give the on road price so it would help me to negotiate with SA. Have they promised to give any accessories like rear camera stuff?

In my city hyderabad, SA told me to give 65k cash discount but we didnt finalize the quote yet. so your info would help some extent.

Hope you would share the details. Thanks in advance.
  5. puntofreak

puntofreak Novizio

Grande Punto 1.3
    Thanks a lot. I need that red hot punto :D

Thanks. I hope i can keep may car well maintained.

2013 model. I have asked the dealer to deliver a car manufactured on or after April 2013

Thanks. It is 75hp. For the last couple of days, I have been showing her different pictures of red punto. Now she says "ok ji aap dekhlo, red bhi achhi lagrahi hai".

Thank you. I have booked it at 7.3 Lac on-road Gurgaon. I do not know about Hyderabad registration cost, but for Delhi it was 15k extra. They'll give me Corporate discount of 5k, at the time of full payment. So here is the deal:-

The car will cost me 7.25 Lac
    + Extended warranty for 4th and 5th year
    + Zero depreciation insurance
    + Seat cover
    + Body cover
    + Basic kit which includes floor mat, mud flap etc

I think I have got a good deal, however you may bargain for more.
  6. It was a nice deal buddy. once again congrats. so finally booked Red one??

Reg cost in hyd is more so on paper total price is coming around 8.3 lacs but dealer is offering 65k discount. i yet to finalize the quote.
  7. faraz784

faraz784 Timido

Congratulations!!! You've chosen the best hatch.. Am sure you'll enjoy driving it. I own a Punto MJD 2009 Emotion Pack and I've done 120 -130 kph on Gurgaon-Faridabad road at times. Punto seems rock solid and driving is a pleasure. Mine is white, looks elegant and classy. Red looks hot ... so u gotta make a tough choice ;)
  8. Bala

Bala Esperto

Congrats punto freak, but why not become a linea freak (classic) for the same price or just a little more?
  9. puntofreak

puntofreak Novizio

Grande Punto 1.3
    I dont like this Linea classic model. I dont think it's a complete car.
    2 people like this.
  10. ramjn

ramjn Staff Member Janitor

Linea 1.3
    Sensible thought. Sensible decision. :)

This is what I also recommend. Buy Punto 75/90 or Regular Linea.
    2 people like this.