1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Hello People

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Ichimaru, Oct 4, 2010.

1. Ichimaru

Ichimaru Regolare

Gurgaon, India
    Hi people
    First of all I would like to thank the moderators and other people who have worked to make this forum as we see it today. Hats off!

Now some info about me.
    I am Aniruddh Sharma basically from jaipur currently doing mba in marketing and sales from Amity, Noida, I have worked as a sales executive for fiat in jaipur for a few months during the launch time of linea.

My user name in this forum is Ichimaru, It must be weird for i think all most all the members of this forum. actually i am heavily into Japanese animation and Ichimaru is the name of one of my favorite characters in one of the animes that I watch. ::V

I love to drive and after my mba i want to get into auto industry.
    my family previously owned a maruti 800 from which we upgraded to fiat palio 1.2 nv sports. We also had a hyundai santro from which we upgraded to hyundai getz 1.3.

At present we are thinking about buying a linea but not in the near future, I personally have a bajaj avenger 180 dts-i.

I love the palio and of course my bike.

Maximum speeds that i achieved
    palio-125 should have done atleast 150 on such a beautiful handler.
    getz 120
    avenger 120
    New Skoda Superb 170 (test drive) :devilface

My dream car is maserati grand turismo just love it!
    Mclaren f1 is an all time fav, Apart from these i love alfa romeo, lancia, merc, audi, lexus and of sourse ferrari!
    I think its easy to guess now i love fiat too

Thanks to all for reading!
  2. Aniruddh San , welcome to TFI ..I used to watch Naruto about 4 years back but then left it . so which anime/manga do you watch ?
  3. Ravi

Ravi Staff Member Janitor

Grande Punto 1.3
    Welcome Aniruddh and Thanks for joining.
    I am sure you will enjoy your stay here.
  4. Ichimaru

Ichimaru Regolare

Gurgaon, India
    @ Atul San
    Naruto is my all time favorite!
    Used to watch Bleach but now left it.
    then Slam Dunk, Death Note, Basillisk, Berserk, Blue Lagoon, One Piece etc.

@ Ravi
    I am sure I will :)
  5. PaddleShifter

PaddleShifter Staff Member Janitor

Grande Punto 1.3
    Welcome aboard Ichimaru. I've seen only one jap toon show till date- "Hagemaru" on Cartoon Network. ::D
  6. Ichimaru, Naruto is my all time favourite too ... i watched dragon ball z etc but it didn't quite click as much as naruto did .. the only reason i stopped watching naruto is coz they started showing filler episodes with nothing much happening
  7. J Ravi

J Ravi Esperto

Warm welcome to TFI, Ichimaru. Happy and safe motoring.
  8. Ichimaru

Ichimaru Regolare

Gurgaon, India
    @ Atul san
    Trust me you need to restart watching it!
    till which episode have you watched?
  9. I don't remember exactly but somewhere around 170 episodes
  10. Ichimaru

Ichimaru Regolare

Gurgaon, India
    Forget those, start with Naruto Shippuuden episode 1 then watch till 56 then from 72 ti 91 then from 113 to somewhere in early 140's and then from somewhere in 150's till 179 which is the last episode released.

you can download from bleach-network.com

Thanks a lot :)