1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Hello Mr Death! .......My Linea Accident

Discussion in 'Insurance & Loan Reviews' started by Sumitr, Dec 13, 2012.

1. PuntoMJD

PuntoMJD Amatore

Pune
    Pune
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Thank god all are safe. I saw same Linea (with towing van) near Kothrud on last sunday around 10 PM?
  2. ops

ops Amatore

Kathmandu
    Nepal
    Punto Abarth
    Thank god. You all are safe. We are happy for that. Sad
    to see damage to linea. Wish speedy recovery of your linea
  3. Sumitr

Sumitr Timido

Pune
    Thanks all for your kind concern,support :) We are safe.

- - - Merged Post - - -

Yes kedar you are absolutely right,due to blessing of Gondavalekar Maharaj and other good powers behind us we are safe :),After accident we went again for Gondavalekar Maharaj Darshan,and you wont believe after listening to our accident the concern pujariji by self instinct put his 'padukas' infront of us,in very rare incidences this is done :)

- - - Merged Post - - -

yes vikrant,u have seen my car near nal stop that day,on its way to Pandit Auto
    Last edited: Dec 15, 2012
  4. Sumitr

Sumitr Timido

Pune
    yes,u have seen my car that day near kothrud.thanks for your concern :)

- - - Merged Post - - -

Update on 15/12/2012
    Finally got quotation form Pandit Auto after almost one week .......... Rs.3L :eek::eek::eek::eek:
    My insurance company HDFC Ergo will review that next week and lets hope will get best deal from them!
    Last edited: Dec 15, 2012
  5. S.K

S.K

mumbai
    Thank god u guys are safe.. this is were we get to know our Fiat tank. Don't worry you will get your car soon in shape.
  6. pdydeva

pdydeva Regolare

India
    Thank God for everyone is safe.
    Drive safe buddy.
  7. linealover

linealover Regolare

Madras
    hi sumitr,

seems a great escape,your guardian angels were flying along with you.

as ganges mentioned we should be careful in satara-pune stretch,there is no cautionery board to mention that we are entering into single lane SH from dual carriage way.
  8. Italia-Linea

Italia-Linea Staff Member Janitor

Pune
    My god, that looks bad. You must have cried seeing your linea in pain. How did this happen exactly? did you catch hold of the truck wala? dont leave those bast***. file a police complaint.

Pandit is the only place where you can get your car repaired. No other service centre knows fiat cars as much as they do.
  9. Thank god you and your family are safe...
    Sorry to see your car in such a bad shape...any updates from the service centre?

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk 2
  10. shashanknathani

shashanknathani Superiore

Pune
    Looking at the pic it looks that it was a very terrible one. It was Linea that handled it well.
    Thank god everyone is safe.

I am just curious "Why did you take your car to Pandit? Why not Millenium Drive?"

Since the damage is in rear and to me the struture also looks damaged, keep a close eye on the work that Pandit people do on the car. The Denting Team should do it very well to make sure the solidity comes back after repair.